Things that bb bttms love!

Slut4anyload

• Administrators

Hey SubHole - Welcome to Breeding Zone!

Sounds like you haven't met a good dom top yet. Just the other day I was fucking my bud Jayson Park. His hole was a bit torn up from a shoot he had done a few days earlier for Dark Alley. He was in some pain as I fucked him and so he asked me to pull out. I wouldn't pull out - I wanted to fuck. I was willing to slow down, do shallower thrusts, but pulling out wasn't on my agenda right then so I didn't. I didn't give him what he wanted - he just had to get used to it and give me what I wanted...

What I WOULD love :) - A big black bull fucking my ass that is slick with the cream of the cocks that have already used me, his 10x6 slamming full length, deep into my colon, heavy balls banging my ass while they brew a massive load of hot jizz. A second beautiful ebony rod glistening with spit and precum as my eager mouth gets him prepped and ready to take the first's place. A roomful of black studs, loving the action, engorged cocks in hand, awaiting their chance to bury their hot, throbbing weapons to the hilt in my receptive hole.

• 4 weeks later...

Just back from a week of hedonism in Barcelona- I went to a placed called BerlinDark my 1st night in the city- a bar/sex club. Had made plans to get fucked by a guy there off one of the various hook up sites, and he was good to his word- he put me in a sling and fucked me as others watched, putting a load in me. We split and wandered- I found a guy sitting on a stool- and I burrowed my face into his crotch and began blowing him. (OK-here it comes- the thing I love, that is!) I had my head down in his crotch, sucking his cock and balls. Just then, I felt a hand on my ass , then a cock entering my ass. I never stopped sucking the guy on the stool- never even looked back to see who was in my ass. He fucked me deep, and the guy I was sucking was pumping my throat.I knew when the guy behind me shot his load in my ass from his exclaimations, and then the guy I was blowing shot. I continued sucking him till his cock was clean and limp, the guy who had fucked me was out and gone when I finally stood back up. Only later that night did I find out the guy who I had met for a fuck was the guy who fucked me the 2nd time too- he got off on the slut aspec t I put out, and I was turned on by the whole random entry thing.

I had a very similar thing occur inAmsterdam 10 years ago upstairs in the WEB bar- a guy in leather put me in a headlock between his legs, and at least 5 , maybe 6 guys took my ass - I never could see who they were or what they even looked like- I was just this leather mans cum taker for his friends to use and then get back to the bar for another drink. I was hard the whole time, and can still recall the event vividly all this time after !

Love being fucked by guys with massive PAs in there dicks

Love guys watching me get fucked - all the better if they join in

Love being in a backroom sucking a cock and feeling a cock sliding up and down my arse crack and then entering me

Love evil talk while i am being penetrated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...