Danny Pintauro

xyvortex

Several ways to get pozzed other than taking cum in the ass.

Danny talks about drug use, rough sex, and having sores in his mouth. HIV transmission through oral sex is almost impossible, UNLESS you have cuts/open sores in your mouth. It's my understanding that even then, it is extremely unlikely (saliva makes a human mouth VERY inhospitable to HIV). However, if his body/immune system was weakened from drug use, AND his mouth had open sores (especially if they were made worse from a rough mouth/throat fucking), AND his mouth was dry enough (I don't know about meth, but I've had dry mouth from smoking pot)... I think his story of getting pozzed from sucking cock is plausible (not sure I believe it, but it is plausible).

I'm kind of wondering if he got pozzed through sharing needles. I've talked to people who admitted to using coke or meth, but felt a much deeper shame/reluctance to admit they injected anything. It's sort of like how a lot of gay guys will admit to being a whore, but don't want to admit they are a bareback whore.

As far as comments that tops don't get HIV, that's not true. It's pretty rare but it does happen.I know a 100% top who got pozzed. He keeps his pubes shaved, and likes going to bathhouses/sex parties so he can raw fuck cumdumps (he likes fucking holes that are already slick with cum). He believes he knicked his balls while shaving/getting ready to go out, then fucked a cumdump and got another top's poz cum into the wound. So yeah, it happens.

Edited by raunchycumslut
  • Upvote 1

I don't think that to poz a guy has to bottom bareback. I'm just saying that in the same way there are some "straight" guys who secretly have sex with men there are "top" guys who secretly bottom but want the image of being a top. I'm sure that in the HIV stats there are some men who were able to lie about the way they got infected and were counted as heterosexual.

Why do people always begin their posts with "Okay"?  I've always wondered about that.

It's an attention getting word, like "Hey" or "So" (as in, "So, a man walks into a bar...."). Very commonly used and a very old rhetorical device in English. The first word of Beowulf, "Hwæt," means pretty much the same thing, and that's a bit of English that's over a thousand years old.