Pure For Men

GIVEMESEED1974

Eating more fiber is always a good idea.  Very healthy.  Good for a healthy colon and for your cholesterol levels.

This stuff is basically made with psyllium husk.  That's a very commonly used ingrediant in all kinds of fiber supplements.  This stuff is really incredibly overpriced.  For the same amount of money, you can get almost ten times as much (and that's just the first link I saw).

These guys have basically taken that nursing home staple, Metamucil, and dressed up with sexy branding in order to target gay guys. 

They'll probably make a killing.  Gotta love capitalism.

• Upvote 3

I already have Metamucil and chia seeds daily and my waste is primarily solid and time predictable now that I've finally gotten the timing right (Chia in breakfast, Metamucil before bed, and a decent water balance- I tend to drink too much).

I emailed the company last night. The guy was honest in saying that I likely don't need it since I'm already ingesting its two main ingredients. I REALLY appreciate his honesty.

I may order it anyway for traveling. Mixing Metamucil and being off your normal schedule can be a hassle. That said, it's ridiculously overpriced and I literally have a year worth of Metamucil.

OK, I'm going to give it a shot. the chia and metamucil. I've gone from pooping once a day to several time a day, not getting fucked much, once-twice a month usually, but my bum has been an ASS, if you will, had a small cock last night and felt terrible, hurt like hell, hubby hasn't fucked me in almost a month. Been going to the bathroom having a VERY small BM 4-6 time a day.  

OK, I'm going to give it a shot. the chia and metamucil. I've gone from pooping once a day to several time a day, not getting fucked much, once-twice a month usually, but my bum has been an ASS, if you will, had a small cock last night and felt terrible, hurt like hell, hubby hasn't fucked me in almost a month. Been going to the bathroom having a VERY small BM 4-6 time a day.  

Possible overshare, but I found going multiple times a day to be a nuisance. I prefer one bulky movement a day instead of multiple small ones. Are you taking them with most of your meals? If so, try moving them to the morning and or bedtime and maybe lower your Metamucil serving. I do one table spoon of chia in my oatmeal for breakfast and two teaspoons of metamucil at night. I used to do the MM with every meal, this way seems to be working better for now. 

Edited by topstud127