Bred Like A Slutty Whore In My Office

bottomcub4loads2

Several weeks ago, I met an extremely hot black guy at work. I teach at a college, and we are in the same area. He is a Phd student, but the two of us are not academically associated.  After we first met, I saw him on Grindr, and immediately got rock hard. His profile indicated that he is interested in "power bottoms."  My lucky day!

I hit him up and we started a normal conversation. After a short while, I threw caution to the wind and made a couple of suggestive comments, and he seemed interested. I explained to him that I was a bottom that enjoyed being used, and that I could take what ever he had to offer me. He said that he would be interested in testing that out sometime. We exchanged various pics and talked some more, but we both had to move on to other things, so we left things kind of up in the air. He did agree that I should call him "Sir" and he would refer to me as his "boy," but when working, it would be strictly professional.

After that, I didn't come across him on Grindr that often - in fact he seemed to have always have been on many hours before I had. He's a busy Phd student, so I know he doesn't have much time for playing around. 

I always see him at our weekly meeting, but I keep my distance and remain professional.  Even though he isn't my student, we are in the same department, and I don't want to make him uncomfortable, or alert my colleagues to any inappropriate behavior. But, he is extremely good looking... he's rather short, and has a very well-defined chest.  Frankly, just looking at him he makes me rather hard.

This past week-end, our department had a number of activities that kept us all extremely busy, and all of us in close proximity to one another, and close proximity to this hot young man got the best of me. In our first Grindr conversation, we exchanged email addresses, so as the weekend was coming to a close, I emailed him and asked him when he would be free to use my hungry hole for his pleasure. He said that he was free most weekday evenings. Well, I couldn't wait for that, so I asked him if he was free that very night, to which he said he was free after 11:00.  My response was that I became instantly hard, and had to walk from my car to my office with an obvious hard-on.

After all of the activities for the day had concluded, and no one else was around, I took time to go to the private restroom and clean my hole out as I wanted to be sure to be totally clean and ready for his hard cock.  After I was cleaned out well enough, I put on my cock ring and a jock strap. Then I took a dry-erase marker and wrote "CUM DUMP" on my ass - which is quite a challenge when trying to write backwards in the mirror!

When he finally emailed me to let me know he was on his way, I jarred the door to the office suite where my office is located, and also jarred the door to my office. I knew it would take him at least 10 minutes to get there, so imagine my surprise when I heard the outer office door creak as someone else opened it. I jumped up off the floor (I was in position on all fours facing away from the door), and made sure whomever it was coming didn't see me. I threw on my running short and threw the door open - it was the janitor! He was as surprised to see me as I was to see him. While I covered well, and had a short conversation with him, I could tell that he was curious as to what was going on. At the same time, I got an email from my hot Phd top saying he'd be another 20-30 minutes. I then thought that I should take advantage of the situation...

The janitor is kind of hot, stocky ginger-headed guy who obviously played foot ball or wrestled in high school. He was obviously curious and wanted to see what was going on in my office.  He also may well have seen my hard cock through my shorts and jock.  In any event, he said he'd be right back, as he needed to grab something off of his cart out in the hallway.

"Okay," I replied, adding "I'm just in here working.  You should just come on in and help yourself."

While he was out in the hallway, I left my office door open and got back into position, so when he came back in, he saw my ass in the air with 'CUM DUMP' on it. His reaction was an 'Oh Fuck'!  He entered the office, closed the door and immediately started playing with my hungry hole, asking if I sucked cock.

"Sure," I replied, "on two conditions:  first, you must order me to do so, and second, you must agree to slide your fully erect cock in my hole and shoot your hot load inside my ass."

He readily agreed to both! I sucked his cock (it was already ROCK HARD), and then after a while asked him to breed my slutty whore ass. He got behind me, I took a big hit of poppers, and then he lubed up his cock and my hole and slid right in. I knew that once he was balls deep in my ass that it wouldn't take him long before he was exploding in my hungry ass, and I was right.  Within a minute or so he gave me a huge load, pulled out and started to try to wipe off his cock, I protested and insisted that he let me clean him off with my mouth. MMMM he was hot and had a great cock. After he get fully dressed, he thanked me and said he hoped that we could do it again sometime. I told him that I'd be working late two other nights this coming week, and I'd be sure to be on all fours, waiting for his load.

In the meantime, my hot Phd top was on his way. With one load already in my hole, I was totally primed and ready to be used like the slutty cum whore that I am. He came in and found me in position, and immediately got down behind me and slid his tongue into my hole. He was totally surprised that I had cum in my hole, but was totally into it. I told him that I'd tell him about how that came to be after he was finished making me his whore. He ate my ass for quite some time, and then began to finger fuck me. Normally, I can't take a guy sliding his rough digits into my hole, but he was gentle and really knew how to work an ass. He was teasing me, and then finally decided to give me his thick, hard, black cock.

He pounded my ass for at least 45 minutes, and twice came in my hole.  For the second load, he flipped me over on my back and asked that I play with his nipples.  With only took a few seconds of my playing with his nipples he shot a second huge load in my hungry hole.

As we were cleaning up, we made small talk and then parted ways. He emailed me a short time afterward and said that he hoped I enjoyed it, and he would love to breed my ass again sometime. I informed him that I was at his disposal, ready and willing to serve him and his amazing big black cock whenever he needed me.

• Upvote 15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...