Bbrts

breederboy

So I've been on bbrts for awhile, and am not having any luck at all. I get hit up by guys, and they ask to meet, but I'll email them several times, I have all very clear and good pics of me and my cock and body on there. Guys will email me and ask what I'm into, or if I want to meet. If I say yes, I don't get it, when it comes down to it, they just stop talking to me and then go offline. I'm not even that picky either. Just really wanting to meet up with a guy to breed. Or even just mutual j/o. Has anyone else been having this problem? Why do they hit me up and act interested but then just stop chatting and go offline?

I'm on adam4adam too, but get basically no hits there at all. But bbrts used to be cool, but this week, since I re-joined it, tons of guys have acted interested, hit me up, but then when I try to converse, and roll the ball along, they just stop talking. It's really annoying. It would be nice if one person on there actually conversed & wanted to meet. Kind of doing a number on my self confidence. I'm a younger guy, decently packing, and I like all diff kinds of guys, not picky much at all. Just not understanding it. 

• Upvote 2

I've been on bbrts for days, I always respond to anyone who sends me a message, even if I'm not interested I always respond. But what does a horny guy with a nearly two-week load have to do to find someone who will give me some hole?? Tonight was talking to some guy who seemed cool and all of a sudden he tells me he's going to breed a buddy. I told him I liked 3ways and even gave him my number to text me. But nothing. He just stopped talking and logged off. :(

This has happened all week. Some guy the other night was all about meeting but then stopped talking too. And would not respond when I tried to email him again and chat him up. Guess everyone are flakes but damn. Bbrts used to be way better. 

Edited by breederboy

Thanks. I've been trying for a week to find someone to meet, but nobody will. They act interested but then go silent and won't respond again. Some guy tonight asked if I wanted to have a 3 way and I even gave him my number but he logged off and that was that. I guess maybe people are afraid of a bigger-sized cock? Not sure.  :huh:

I have always found that site very mixed.  no doubt, i have fucked a few guys from that site, but they have been few and far between.  I have lots of chats, many e-mails, but few takers.   Have had some "pros" who were more than ready to shoot for pay, but not really into that.

that being said, i know i am not every top's dream fuck.  sure some like to fuck me once just to see/feel what sex with a eunuch is like, but many guys are just not into that.  

i also get contacted on bbrts by a few guys who have seen my own sites, or my posts on other sites such as this one.   usually those are just chatters...which I enjoy as well.

all in all, most bareback sites and chat have a large population of guys just enjoying the fantasy.   That is cool...but it does not lead to a cock in my ass.  Don't mind "playing" with those guys a bit....but it is not really my desire to be a fantasy fuck through endless emails and some chat.

really hate to post back to back....but this seems to be appropriate to post.   just moments after posting the message above, i got an -email from an undetectable vers guy about 15 miles from here.  he is new to that site...and long story short, he and is very nice cock will be here in about 20 minutes.   yeehaw......gonna get fucked.

bbrts is very hit-or-miss (and has more recently leaned more towards miss) and it especially depends on your location.

In Los Angeles, SF, and NYC, there are so many guys on there that the choices seem to overwhelm people and no action happens. On the flip side, some of my regular sex partners have been cultivated from bbrts but in the past year (save for one) I have not met anyone new. Lots of emails or chat but no real in-person action.

On a recent trip to Montreal, I used bbrts as my only online source to cultivate action. Weeks before my trip and listed as a visitor, I generated quite a few emails and expresssions of interest and I was pretty confident that I'd be on my bed ass up for the majority of my pending trip. When I finally arrived in that large gay populated city, I met only one person for one encounter! I ended up going to the bathhouses for sex (and I had lots of it!) which I don't do ever where I locally reside. The same thing happened when I visited Toronto a week later--lots of pre-interest before I arrived and no action at all from bbrts (I expanded my online search to include A4A when in Toronto and I met two guys from there). I found myself again at the bathhouses in Toronto for sex (where I had even more sex than in Montreal!)...

btw breederboy if I were closer to you, I'd for sure let you breed me all you want!! [sadly, I'm not a furry otter boy as you profess to favour but my offer is open to you nonetheless ;)]

Edited by sxlhlng

not long after posting my earlier comments had the dudes cock up my ass.  after months of no action on that site (for me anyhow) got a nice surprise fuck-----just no way to expect what you get from various sites.....so get out there and post...chat...and hopefully FUCK

• Upvote 2

What gets me is that most guys on the sites are poz too. I'm undetectable and list it. It happened again last night. A hot guy hit me up and said he wanted to meet. Then he got quiet and would not respond back. Gave up and went to bed. Got up and he had sent me a message stating that a friend had come and bred him. Then he said "I'm still game if you want". I said sure. But then he said actually I don't have much time. And got quiet again. I don't get it. Is everyone a flake?

WHy waste time messaging someone if you just want to endlessly message and never meet?  :angry:

I haven't fucked anyone in months. I've tried craigslist, I'm not picky, and adam4adam & bbrts the guys just send one word answers or just son't respond at all. Every time it gets to the point of talking about playing, they either get weird or just stop talking. Also why do guys give you their number but only text once and never reply back? It's weird. I think most of them just are on their for mind games and not actual fun at all.

Which is sad because I haven't cum for two weeks and have a rock hard cock but cannot find anyone to play.