Received A Dirty Proposal

rafa168

Hi everyone, I'm a bottom brazilian guy, totally new here. I love bareback, but I only have done it with my boyfriend.

But these days I was talking to an English guy (he lives in Brazil) and he wanted me to suck his dick. He told me that he doesn't fuck because he doesn't like condoms. It was ok for me just sucking him. He is redhaired, with a nice dick.

After I send him my ass pic, he asked me if I want to be his cum dump slut.

It's like a dream coming true. I said that I find it to risky, but he insists. The things he told me:

• you want me to slip it in without a condom?
  • im looking for a dirty cum slut
  • please let me breed your ass everyday
  • im looking for a dirty bitch
  • watching spunk drip out a hole
  • and fucking a wet juicy hole
  • cuming in someones mouth and they drink it and keep sucking till hard again
  • licking my big balls
  • you should come here and let me dildo your ass very slowly while you relax
  • would you like that? find that relaxing?
  • if ou come here dont rush things
  • i like to take it slowly
  • push that dildo in and out very slowly
  • while you wear a blindfold
  • on your eyes drunk
  • mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • so today i play with your ass with dildo very slowly, then i cum in your ass and continue with the dildo until you cum?
  • you must suck my cock after i cum in your ass
  • if i seen your ass in my face id cum very quick, twice
  • if you was my bitch id cum in your throat and ass everyday
  • i havent cum for 2 days
  • you can shower here if you want

I've always wanted to be a cumdump, but I don't know if I'm ready. I want it so bad that I said that I was going to his house at that moment. But he asked me to wait a few hours. After that he send me some messages but I didnt answer him.

• Like 1

I would give it a second thought. Because it's a tough choice you're dealing with. Are there possibilites to reduce the risk? Is PrEP available in your country? And if not: Are you prepared to maybe become HIV positive? How is that in Brazil? Are there meds available?

I know that the urge for being a cumdump can be a huge one. But for a possibly life changing decision like this you should think with your head and not with your dick.

guess there are two comments........and experienced barebacker would be thrilled to have that proposal....and would have devoured that cock already.

An inexperienced/unsure guy thinking about taking raw cock does not need that pressure.  This is a huge decision....one with more components than just the thrill and experience of a hot fuck.  Be sure you know what you are doing...and how it could effect you and those around you.  Then if you still want it....go for it.  Just certain where your bf fits into all this......

• Upvote 1