Bred College Boy In Dorm Before Break

breederboy

Couple days after I loaded the hot bear bottom with my sperm, I was horny and really needed hole before Thanksgiving. Didn't look too promising but I hit the jackpot some hungry cumdump college boy hit me up and begged me for my dick and loads. He sent me some pics of his hole and man it was fine. Tight, covered in fur, nice pink pussy. How could I refuse? College boys are so cum hungry I love it! He told me where he was, & I drove to campus which was pretty empty thank goodness many must have already left for the holiday. Parked and could hardly contain my excitement walking to his dorm. He met me in the lobby in a tee and shorts he had to check me in. We didn't say a word much on the way up. We got naked & I ate his hot juicy hole and plowed him deep. He kept begging for more cock & my loads. I think people in the hall heard us but I didn't care. He had one of the hottest juciest holes I've had. I dumped 3 loads in him over about 2 hours and he came all over himself. Was very hot! I hope he'll be a repeat. Great hole & super nice guy. I can't get enough of breeding these hot furry cumdumps!  :P

• Upvote 17

Wish I had a breederboy to load my hole in my college days.    It would have been a great stress reliever.

If Breederboy has already loaded his college boy three times, his DNA is already in him for sure.   Don't see why he should not go back for a repeat with this hottie.    College Boy had a good time since he shot his load all over himself after BBoy had creamed him.

Hmm?   I still have lots of stress.   I wonder if I could find a College Boy Top to give me a relaxing prostate massage.     

I was the only one in the dorm in a midwestern university over the Thanksgiving break.  I went to the truckstop to cruise.  There I found a guy whose car had broken down.  No mechanics on the Thanksgiving holiday.  He was on his way home for his Thanksgiving--another 8 hours.  He was really dejected, sad, and lonely.  He had called his dad as he had no money for a motel.  Dad tried wiring money, didn't work. We ate at the truckstop and I took him to the dorm with me.  It was cold and snowing.  He was 22, 6'2", very dark hair, heavy 5 o'clock shadow, dark eyes.  I offered him my bed and would sleep in my mate's.  He said why mess up two.  He fucked me with his big uncut cock for hours, giving me load after load.  We spent most of Thursday in bed.  Friday the money had come and he had the car fixed.  He stayed Friday night and returned to Michigan on Saturday.  We kept in touch and met several times a year.  What a bod!  I haven't seen him in over 5 years but still dream of that Thanksgiving.

• Upvote 7

It was a hot breeding! College boys are so cum hungry, I love it. They just want dick and cum in their hungry tight holes & I am more than happy to oblige! This boy had a dorm room & was very cramped & he had to sign me in to the building but loved plowing him on his upper bunk! He says he'll be back in a couple weeks and wants more I can't wait. I filled him with my poz seed & plan to give him plenty more.

• Upvote 9

• 3 weeks later...