Cock Rings?

arizona69

I like a cock ring on a top, I think they are hot, especially the ones that stretch or separate the balls (it is so fucking hot to have a guys balls slapping my taint while he fucks). As for wearing one myself? I've never noticed that they make me harder or cum harder. To me they become uncomfortable to wear after awhile. I like that they keep my balls in place, my sack gets really tight when Im turned on and my balls tend to float up, so it's good for keeping them in place. 

As to it being the hottest piece of jewelry a guy can wear, my vote goes for a PA. A PA makes my legs spread involuntarily.

Personally I would not get a PA. The idea of piercing my cock makes me shiver. Did get fucked by one once though. Guy plowed me for five hours (posted that story some place else here). Could hardly sit down for about a week after that.

Love cock rings, PA's? Hot but not my thing (on me, that is).

• Upvote 1

I wear cockrings and have a PA.  I used to use leather ones, but since I got my PA I use a metal one nearly all the time when I fuck.  I do think they make me shoot further and longer and they look great.  I always wear a cockring when I fuck.  The PA is up to the bottom.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a bottom put a rubber one on me once. I swelled so much that I broke it. Lol. Dude had a spare one but that one held up. His hole had been thoroughly fucked and bred that evening and decided to ride my raging hard-on sideways. I exploded within two minutes but I didn't go soft. 5 minutes later another blast. What a lovely mess!

Had one once in my pre-eunuch days.  Same sadistic top that tore a nipple ring out got the PA ring out rather forcibly as well.  Ended up with a partially split cock head a result.  

There is a o gauge curved barbell on my dresser right now....waiting on it's owner to come back and claim it....and fuck me again with it......

Had one once in my pre-eunuch days.  Same sadistic top that tore a nipple ring out got the PA ring out rather forcibly as well.  Ended up with a partially split cock head a result.  

There is a o gauge curved barbell on my dresser right now....waiting on it's owner to come back and claim it....and fuck me again with it......

Dude, like you I grew up just before the Internet, so in the early '90s, I subscribed to 2 gay mags called Friction and First Hand that published a lot of short stories and fiction. One of them I will never forget.

It dealt with a young guy growing up on a ranch with several older brothers. They all fucked him and one of them learned of his fantasy of being castrated just like the animals on their ranch.

That one told the others and they decided to set up a special treat for their youngest brother on his 18th birthday. They strung him up in the doorway to the barn, sliced open his scrotum, cut out his testicles, replaced them with something like egg-size marbles and sewed him back up. 

He ended up with an enormous set of balls that made a very attractive bulge in his jeans, but he was unable to get a hard-on naturally due to his lack of testosterone. (His brothers lovingly gave him a memorable fuck session and tremendous orgasm before removing his nads.)

That story turned me on so much that it's the single one from all those mags I remember. 

Could you please share with us more details of how you became a eunuch; when it happened; how you decided to get castrated; the specifics of the physical procedures you went through; whether you had trouble find a physician willing to do the surgery; the process, length and details of your recovery and post-operative medications such as testosterone or estrogen supplements; how soon after you had the procedure before you were able to resume having sex; what sensations and feelings of sex have you permanently lost; and what sensations and feeling of sex have you acquired as a result of being castrated?

Any pix or video you could upload of your castration would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by PrEPpedForCum
  • Upvote 1

It is not my intention to hijack this thread, so I have started a new one here https://breeding.zone/topic/35197-castrationeunuch-realityfantasy/#entry389897

Just wanted user SnakeTat to be aware that I've started a new thread with questions for hi.

Edited by PrEPpedForCum