"hope You Get Pregnant This Time"

bblbbottom

Just reread this post and thought I would give everyone long over due follow up.  That ended up being the last time we fucked. He stopped returning my texts. 3 months later I went to get tested. The test result was HIV+. I don't know if it was him, as I did continue to meet guys from BBRT  & A4A and fuck bareback. 6 months later, after starting meds,  I changed all my profiles to HIV+, undetectable. He responded to my profile and said I see your status changed....and I never heard from him again. His profile says he is on PrEP...but he was not back when we were FB. Will never know the truth. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

For me; the pregnancy reference goes beyond seeding/breeding talk, into the realm of incubation...long after the fuck. This perception is only reinforced by his delayed message.

If this is the first time he has used that term, odds are he is now POZ and is hoping you have his baby now.

Ask him. Get tested.

• 10 months later...

Guys will talk about getting me pregnant all the time, but it's because they are familiar with my obsession with mpreg (male pregnancy).  It has nothing to do with HIV, it's about cumming in me to get me pregnant with his babies.  Alpha tops seem to get off on that too.  

I have a couple of very masculine top men that use me often. I am submissive and on the feminine side. Both say to me often that they hope they got me pregnant after because it’s what a man does to his woman. They are both poz and so am I so the reference in my case has nothing to do with hiv.

• Like 1

Guest Porthos

Being poz, albeit undetectable, I tell my partners I'm going to make them pregnant with my poz seed....fantasy I know, but I take making soeone pregnant as a long term result from taking a guys cum...We also say we are going to make a poz baby