"hope You Get Pregnant This Time"

bblbbottom

After a long bareback fuck session with my regular fuck buddy, he texted me later in the evening and said "I hope you get pregnant this time". We have been fuck buddies for about a  year, then stopped suddenly for 6mo, and we restarted again a few months ago. I am negative and we have always barebacked. He was neg when we initially met ( showed me the paper work) so I did not ask when we resumed fucking bareback on a regular basis again recently. Should I be worried ? We usually talk nasty during sex...using works like breed me, seed me, give me your DNA...we are both quite nasty when we fuck bareback....so does it mean anything or just the usual nasty talk....

• Upvote 1

My guys often tell me that they're "going to get me pregnant" and it has nothing to do with HIV but everything to do with letting me know that I'm going to get filled with their cum...but I'm also trans so that may be specific to my case and to the heightened nature of our sexual collisions.

I agree that you should ask him for clarification to you are certain of his meaning, and to ease your worry.

I've had a German guy tell me "You're getting pregnant with a terrible German child!" and as far as I know he was neg lol. I think he got off on the dirty talk and breeding because overall he didn't strike me as a stealther or some type trying to infect, and we had friendly relations later.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

I absolutely talk about impregnating the guys I fuck; I'm negative.  with that said, we all know that the same phrasing can mean the top pozzing the bottom.  I agree with those who suggest that you ask your fb. 

The question I have is has he ever said this specific phrase to you before? To go out of his way to send a text after you've already went your separate ways is what makes me think it's more about pozzing than it is the normal verbal aggression. It's one thing to say things like breed and seed while fucking, but a whole different story when the fucking has ended and the statement is made later on. The whole phrasing of his text and the timing of it is what makes me think it's about pozzing. I'd find out. Either by asking or getting tested a few times.

• Upvote 5