Cleaning out

likaleather

I use an empty 20 oz soda bottle, but try not to keep it around for more than 2 weeks. I feel that if you use a plastic container you'll harbor some unwanted bacteria. I'm still trying to figure out if it was the old bottle or the fast food that put me out of commission for three days. Everything that I ate was coming right out or right back up...needless to say I though I was dying.

But I usually rinse my hole three to four times, take a break, then two more times and I'm good to go. My top is a multiple cummer and fucks me for a good two hours straight going ass to mouth and only once did things not work out well.

I try to eat light if I am going to get fucked bareback. Usually lunch and I skip dinner. Coffee only in the morning or it will go right through me. I have a shower enema attachment but I'm usually too lazy to use it so I just reuse an empty Fleet enema bottle several times until I am clean. I reuse the same bottle for a month or more,

For cleaning out for a regular fuck I would just use a bulb syringe, however I've recently wanted to get into the realm of fisting, so I purchased a Streem Master when Adam Male was having a fifty percent off sale. Its like a shower shot only a lot better. I recommend everyone check out their site and see if it would be of interest. And no, I don't work for them or get a commission or anything, I just think its way better than a shower shot, and its totally portable.