Cleaning out

likaleather

I love fisting & I hate the cleaning out process for it. I find to get properly cleaned out for taking multiple fists or to stay clean for a gang bang I find this method works.

19 to 36 hours before cleaning out eat a healthy amount of fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Try to avoid anything with lots of seeds & nuts. Be sure to take some Metamucil as it will clear out bulk from your system.

For the final 17 hours eat very little. When you get hungry have things like broth, dairy, some yogurt or acidophilus. If you like take a multi vitamin. An hour before you start your cleaning out have some hot coffee or Chamomile tea. If you are going to take CO2 suppositories do it now.

When I clean out I use the shower shot. I take in the warm water slowly. I know at this point the anticipation of sex might make you want to rush, but for your health don’t. Go slow and gentle. Massage your stomach & stretch a lot during cleaning out. I’ve also done it with a bulb syringe. Do not use a Fleet Enema. ½ ways through cleaning out take a break and walk about and just relax. The movements and relaxation will help any water that might be trapped inside to gently move things down. When you go back to cleaning out and all blockages feel like they are out wait for 3 clean releases. Finish with water that is ice cold or as close to it.

When you are done cleaning out take 2 Imodium AD’s & 2 Midol’s. Allow yourself two full hours between the end of your final enema and the start of your gang bang or fisting session.

This has worked for me for years. I do it once a week. It makes all the other times during the week a quick clean out and my hole is always ready for a load, cock, rim job or fist.

Hope this helps someone.

That's actually pretty close to my routine as well, except I try to get the fruits, vegetables and whole grains all the time...it's not just good for keeping clean, it's healthy too! The biggest culprits causing problems with cleanliness in my experience are unfortunately things in plentiful supply in the American diet: meats, cheeses, fats of all kinds, etc.

However, the whole routine is only necessary if I'm going to be getting into some serious assplay or gangbang action, or if you're going to be a bottom in a video. If you've been keeping up on your fiber (and yogurt or acidophilus; good bacteria in your gut helps keep you healthy and clean too), then as long as you've recently taken a shit, you're probably good to go for good fuck or two. Obviously, it's better to have a quick clean-out if you can, but sometimes opportunity comes knocking when you can't.

Mind if I ask the purpose of the Imodium and the Midol? The Midol in particular seems strange to me...it's just an OTC painkiller. If you've been doing things right (nice and gentle and relaxed, as you say) there shouldn't be any pain, and if there is pain, that's a sign that something's wrong and you should probably stop.

i have used the CO2 Suppositories and whilst i would not say they replace a good clean out they have their place, also the sensation is fun. If you don't have access to a douch and you want to clean out your lower arse for a fuck they do work, or after a douch for that just washed freshness lol

I get mine online but your right different states / countries will have different rules, but saying that I thought you could buy virtually everything in the states?

There's plenty of stuff that is hard to get in the States. I'm constantly ordering music off Amazon.com UK site. But I've never heard of these things til this week and wouldn't know where to find them except online.

There's plenty of stuff that is hard to get in the States. I'm constantly ordering music off Amazon.com UK site. But I've never heard of these things til this week and wouldn't know where to find them except online.

Having come from the UK - from what I understand the States tend to be very restrictive :/

I love fisting & I hate the cleaning out process for it. I find to get properly cleaned out for taking multiple fists or to stay clean for a gang bang I find this method works.

19 to 36 hours before cleaning out eat a healthy amount of fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Try to avoid anything with lots of seeds & nuts. Be sure to take some Metamucil as it will clear out bulk from your system.

For the final 17 hours eat very little. When you get hungry have things like broth, dairy, some yogurt or acidophilus. If you like take a multi vitamin. An hour before you start your cleaning out have some hot coffee or Chamomile tea. If you are going to take CO2 suppositories do it now.

When I clean out I use the shower shot. I take in the warm water slowly. I know at this point the anticipation of sex might make you want to rush, but for your health don’t. Go slow and gentle. Massage your stomach & stretch a lot during cleaning out. I’ve also done it with a bulb syringe. Do not use a Fleet Enema. ½ ways through cleaning out take a break and walk about and just relax. The movements and relaxation will help any water that might be trapped inside to gently move things down. When you go back to cleaning out and all blockages feel like they are out wait for 3 clean releases. Finish with water that is ice cold or as close to it.

When you are done cleaning out take 2 Imodium AD’s & 2 Midol’s. Allow yourself two full hours between the end of your final enema and the start of your gang bang or fisting session.

This has worked for me for years. I do it once a week. It makes all the other times during the week a quick clean out and my hole is always ready for a load, cock, rim job or fist.

Hope this helps someone.

Wow, I'll have to incorporate what you do into my routine. I do some of it, but not all. My issue is when I think I'm clean. I'll have 3 (or more) completely clean releases (even the water that gets "stuck" and comes out 30 minutes later is pristine) and then, and hour later, BOOM, completely and suddenly dirty with no warning. I've actually considered starting a thread about this, considering what happened to me this weekend. How do you know you're clean? I can test using a large dildo, feel fine, check before I fuck and it's fine, then halfway through the fuck, dirty. It's really getting old, considering it usually takes about 2 to 3 hours of using the shower shot to even think I was clean the first time.

Maybe you are cleaning out too deeply. I've done that before to the point where it seems you can't get clean. You really only need that lower rectum cleaned out. At the same time, if you eat anything, it gets the digestive process moving again and that could cause things to flow down.

Wow, I'll have to incorporate what you do into my routine. I do some of it, but not all. My issue is when I think I'm clean. I'll have 3 (or more) completely clean releases (even the water that gets "stuck" and comes out 30 minutes later is pristine) and then, and hour later, BOOM, completely and suddenly dirty with no warning. I've actually considered starting a thread about this, considering what happened to me this weekend. How do you know you're clean? I can test using a large dildo, feel fine, check before I fuck and it's fine, then halfway through the fuck, dirty. It's really getting old, considering it usually takes about 2 to 3 hours of using the shower shot to even think I was clean the first time.

• 2 weeks later...

I try to eat light if I am going to get fucked bareback. Usually lunch and I skip dinner. Coffee only in the morning or it will go right through me. I have a shower enema attachment but I'm usually too lazy to use it so I just reuse an empty Fleet enema bottle several times until I am clean. I reuse the same bottle for a month or more,