Cumunion: Inn Leather Or Clubhouse Ii Bathhouse?

• 4 weeks later...

Went this past Saturday to Inn Leather for the first time for the CU party and was sadly disappointed.  I much preferred the set up at Windamar.  Hopefully when I try the one on the 3rd Saturday night at Clubhouse II it'll be better

• 2 weeks later...

2nd try- 1st msg went into cyber land I think. OK- neither place is ideal. They both lack in their own way- at CH2, the bath is an ongoing, 24/7/365 business, and Sat afternoons can be  busy for them. Also, a lot of  the older men will get  a room mid afternoon to catch the afternoon action, rest, and stay thru the evening when CumUnion  is happening- some for the men, some for the free drinks and snacks at the back bar.That leaves a line of guys  at the door at 8p , all having to take a locker and wait for a room; and  if someone took the room at 4 pm, they will be in it till most of the action of CumUnion is officially over. Only problem is, most room doors are closed, so play is limited to the front dark hallway-and when 2 guys get going, it is impossible to  pass thru the hall, unless you want to step on the guys legs  who might be kneeling, or try to shove thru as they are fucking. The steam and sauna are doable for about 6  or 8 men at the most, but for many, only in  short takes-- so any  prolonged fucks are pretty much  not happening. So, that leaves the back most area, and the sling in the  walkway thru it. I have tried, but it  just is not really very well  thought out. Ideally, a couple rooms  left unrented and  doors blocked open might help add to the energy and vibe, and provide a surface  more suitable for fucking for the guys who are there for real sex.

As for the Inn, it has a chronic issue with  parking space- and parking  a block and a half away is OK I guess, but then once in, there are no  options if you need a touch up ( it can happen to the most fastidious bottom) While there are areas to play away from the pool area, the fixtures to play on  amount  mostly to  pool chaise loungers, not a great item to fuck on height wise or, in the case of any still hanging on with straps- very practical. And  the area around th e pool has its limits as to how many guys can find a place to  park their ass- maybe 14 or 18  loungers to sun on, a few chairs, and the  area where  the breakfast  buffet gets laid out under the canopy. Sure, it would be great if guys doing CumUnion would rent a room and open the door to  play,but sadly, the real fact is most guys have to either make an awkward attempt or do a lot of wandering looking for a chance. If the big  play room(room11)  were to be opened for CumUnion as a part of the elevated  entrance fee, at least then there would be a room with a sling and other fuck items,like a large bed, that multiple guys  could take advantage of--not to mention a place to  race to  should "sunny" Ft Lauderdale have a sudden downpour.And really, with all the bears, just how many  bears can fit under the one tented area??15, 20 if  they are packed asshole to elbow? That leaves a lot getting rained on, or leaving mid party! CumUnion needs a much larger, better flow kind of place, like they have in Washington DC  with the use of Glorious Health- a huge building, designed with  fucking and  kink sex in mind

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Seems to me 321 Slammers is pretty much "cumunion" every night, esp on weekends.  Weekends gets wild and anything goes in most areas.  Not sure what more you can ask for.  Damn, wish I was there now.

As a DC resident, GHealth is good, but nowhere near as wild even on the best of night.  Damn shame too ... ;)

SO I went down last weekend Mar 5th to check out the Inn leather party. Seems they have made a few changes. The have a hose attachment connected to the outside shower also with soap available if you need to touch up however its pretty open so if you are shy you may find it a little awkward. Also, they made the tv/canopy area into a makeshift fuck room with an enclosure. There is a sling a fuck bench as well as a picnic bench with padded seats and table top.

As far as the crwoed goes I got there around 3:30 and there were only about 15 guys there most of them not doing anything. There was some light action in the tented play area. I did end up taking 4 loads while I was there around 5 there was pretty much no action happening. I suspect part of it may have been due to that fact that it was pretty overcast but it never did rain.

I can also see how this might not be the best place since its during the day and there isnt much privacy.

I'll be down again for the Clubhouse 2 party and willreport on that one too :) 

• 5 months later...

I was in Fort Lauderdale this past August. Visited both spots and had a great time at both places. Didn't get to join a CumUnion party unfortunately but I would think Clubhouse 2 would be awesome to host one. Took at least 8 loads up my hole and swallowed three more, great pig spot, great sexual energy that night.

Btw Slammers was incredible too!! Did a shot of triplemix and spent a couple hours raw fucking lots of guys there. Can't wait to visit Fort Laud again hopefully in January. WOuld like to stay at Worthington again too, very fun spot! Oink!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TimTylerXXX

I've never been to the cumunion party at Inn Leather, but they start in the middle of the day (2pm).  I know many guys who don't attend that particular party for that reason.  I've been to the cumunion party at Clubhouse 2 twice.  Both times were very hot and I collected a huge number of loads.