My First Rodeo Breeding

I was very excited to go to my first rodeo ever. I have a hard spot for a man in tight Wranglers and Cowboy Boots so I had been wanting to go to a big Cowboy event for a long time. I got my tickets to the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas a year in advance and I couldn’t wait to cowboy up every day and attend all the events.

I woke up early in the morning to get ready for my trip. I put on my tight Wranglers, my big belt buckle, a flannel shirt and pulled on my trusty tall buckaroos. Grabbed my bag where I was carrying two other pairs of boots, a pair of snake skins and a dressy black alligator pair, and my cowboy hat.

It’s fun to see people look at you when you’re dressed up as a Cowboy at the airport, no one expects it, but you know the men want to be you. I was connecting through Houston so I was instantly excited to see more Cowboys waiting to get on the flight to Vegas. I walked around the boarding gate looking for a place to sit, and caught a bearded cowboy looking at me. There was an empty seat next to him, so I sat down as I smiled and said “Howdy”. He smiled back, tipped his hat, and straightening himself up in his seat he extended his hand and said “I’m Dustin”. “Dave” I replied “Nice to meet you”.

We started chatting and as he was telling me about his rodeo experience in a heavy southern accent, I was getting lost in his brown eyes and thick bushy beard. He was wearing a pair of tight brown Wranglers, a big rodeo prize buckle and was sporting a huge bulge. As we were being called to board our flight, he gave me his card and told me I should hit him up while in Vegas.

The first day of Rodeo, I texted Dustin. He told me he was getting ready for bull riding, and asked me to meet him in the holding area. He was a participant in the event, so he was in his full cowboy get up. He was wearing the tightest Wranglers, with leather chaps, and a pair of worn out, dusty cowboy boots. He had his black felt Cowboy hat on, and had his leather gloves on. When he saw me, he smiled and I walked up to him. We started talking about riding, and I could tell we were not just talking about bulls. I could not keep my eyes off of his bulge, which I swear was getting bigger. I certainly could not hide my excitement, which he quickly noticed. “I see you like ridin’ too!” “I do” I replied “I’ve been wanting to do some riding of my own while here”. “Lucky for you, I know my way around these parts. Follow me, we still got some time before it’s my turn” he said. I immediately followed him. He guided me to the back of the arena, where the steers are held. You could smell the manure and the musk of the animals. We stopped at a corner of the big pen, where it was a little dark. He grabbed me and pushed me against the railing, kissing me while grabbing my ass. I could hear our buckles cling together and our cocks desperately trying to escape from their denim confines.

He quickly undid my belt and zipper, and I was ready for him to put my cock in his mouth, but he immediately turned me around, pulled my underwear down, spit on his cock and rammed it up my ass. It was so painful that I almost passed out. His dick was big and thick, and my ass had no choice but to let it in. As he fucked me, he started kissing me. I could feel his beard on my neck as I took the rodeo smells in: his musk, the animals, the rawness of it all. I was enjoying this raw fuck very much, his dick was sliding in and out so perfectly, he must have used a lot of spit.

“Damn cowboy! You’re one of the tightest breeds I’ve had! Now let’s see you buck.. I have the HIV and your blood is all over my poz rod” “FUCK!” I said as I tried to get away. He had me pinned down to the metal fence, with no way to go. All I could do was arch my back and try to pull away, but the more I tried, the tighter he pushed me against the fence and the deeper he thrust his cock in me. “Yeah boy! That’s the kind of bucking I love! Here comes your rodeo prize!” And as he said that, he let out a big grunt and I could feel his massive cock pulsing as he dumped his toxic load in my ass. My own cock had been oozing with precum and as I felt his load in me, I shot the biggest load I had ever shot before.

He pulled out and I fell to my knees on the mud, out of breath, and high in pleasure. “I gotta go ride my bull, but gimme a call when you can remember your name tomorrow, I’d like to give you another breedin’” As I heard his boots walking away, I pulled my pants up, put my cowboy hat back on and walked back out into the arena. Dirty on the outside, and now dirty on the inside.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
3 hours ago, Daddyslut4use said:

Too bad.  This is unreadable on my computer.  Wish someone knew how to fix and repost.

If you're reading this on a Windows computer, select the article text with your mouse or type CTRL-A to select the entire page.  The selected text will then be in white or another bright color.

Fantastic start.  Maybe Dustin will arrange to have other cowboys to breed Dave's tight hole.    If I was Dave, I would have waited to call or text him.   I would have been waiting naked on all fours in the holding area, and begging him to ride and breed me again.  

Edited by bjbottom