Starting Bb Groups

Doing BB occasionally in dates or clubs ..thinking about starting to take bb cocks in groups gangbangs but still afraid. I guess it is the most common question here.. But still... Wanna become real cumdump. Last time 5 guys invited me: 3 poz undetectable 2 neg... Well that s what they told me.. But I didnt go

Edited by alexnico84
  • Upvote 3

Doing BB occasionally in dates or clubs ..thinking about starting to take bb cocks in groups gangbangs but still afraid. I guess it is the most common question here.. But still... Wanna become real cumdump. Last time 5 guys invited me: 3 poz undetectable 2 neg... Well that s what they told me.. But I didnt go

For most young guys in their 20's and 30's being a cumdump is fairly easy. Just go to a sauna where nobody knows you and make yourself available as a bareback bottom. The reality is that many versatile guys top but only young bottoms, so as soon as they see you on a sling you will get what you want. Where do you live?

• Upvote 1

alexnico84,

I looked at your pic and you are definitely hot to a wide range of guys. I looked up something in Vienna. I immediately found Sling, at Kettenbruckengasse 4. The description is:

"This place is one of the best in Vienna, good friend go there and you can make new ones very fast and then have fun going down to the dungeons for fun. The place has everyday nude night and yes you can take your clothes off, they have a nice closet to secure you clothes and have fun. "

Then one visitor says:

"8/31/2015...I am amazed that there are very few comments on this bar. In my opinion, one of the best sex bars.. Downstairs has a dark room and rooms with glory holes... This bar gets busy after midnight....Every Sunday afternoon from 300pm to 700pm is NAKED PARTY.. If anyone is in Vienna for a couple days, this is the place for unlimited sex."

You can always go to another city in Europe like Berlin and go to the Lab-Oratory. At your age and your looks it's up to you to choose what you want and just do it. Provided you consider the health risks.

Hi thanks! sure i know sling .. Hav been there many times... I am still not sure whether i want to take the big step... That s why i didnt go to the party where I got invited... In few weeks there is pitbull party with darkroom, where many hot arab/turk guys playing bb ...