Things that piss off a BB Top

submissivefaggot

I learned my lessons about what pisses off a top while I was first experimenting with sex. By the time I decided I was a total cumslut I knew what to do to please my top and what not to do and avoid pissing off my guy and having them ignore or avoid me. I think that inexperience can often lead to bottoms annoying tops but I have heard about experiened guys who can't seem to please or understand that sex is about the tops pleasure.

Just want to give my own perspectives on some (not all) of these well thought out peeves!

Let's see... Things that piss me off...

Bottoms who flake out at the last minute. Especially when I they wasted time I could have spent finding another bottom. Yes

Getting shit on my dick. Especially when it's a lot of shit. If it's a very small amount it's sorta understandable. Yes

Asses that smell dirty. "Musky" is sorta OK - though I won't do much rimming when you're musky. For me, true "Musk" is a scent and taste all it's own - sweet and sweaty - not dirty. A bottom presenting "Musk" for me had better learn the difference between musk and funk.

Aggressive bottoms who tell me how to fuck them...I call this a mouthy bottom and it's a creature I'll walk out on or send packing right quick. It includes the ones that I want to bitch slap in the kisser. Since i'm not what one would consider to necessarily be a bitch slapper, it's not a good thing and not enjoyable.

It aint working - if it isn't the right chemistry....or isn't the right chemistry "right now" I will not endure a situation that is not enjoyable. Never have I said "I find you repulsive and utterly disgusting so get the fuck out." I will simply say that it isn't going to work. Does that make me a cad? Don't make it out to be some offense that it wasn't.

Bottoms who are so tweaked that they're easily distracted. THE WORST - I will rarely enter into serious negotiations for play with someone that says they PNP because this seems to be so widespread. They want to spend all of their time on the internet trying to take on the multitudes instead of concentrating on who they are with at the time.

Bottoms who get upset with me for not remembering who they are when I can't a) make out their microscopic picture, B) they have a generic screename like "Bottom" c) it's been months since we chatted.

Bad breath. Sorry, this is not *minor* offense to me, nor is asphyxiating me with cologne or the taste of deodorant in an otherwise enjoyable pit.

Femmy guys. If you're femmy just be relatively quiet - it'll make you seem less femmy. See "It aint working" above!

This was fun - LOL

Guest Pwrfkme06

I tell my top I am yours and you own my ass for as long as u want. Only limit I have is blood but the rest is up to you

OK, you guys made me laugh, the lists are odd, lol. I top and bottom, but I'm not selfish in either role. Everyone's different, people like different things, react differently, have different tolerances to fucking, do you guys not adapt to situations and people?

I"m much more willing to adapt to a situation than to a person.

A bottom with bad breath can be remedied with a mint, listerine or just kept munching on ass.

A bottom with a bad attitude - judge whether he's of sufficient value to train. If yes, adjust his "outlook." If no, replace it.

Bad attitude is a totally different thing. I wouldn't put up with a bad attitude from a bottom or top either. I'm just saying that from all I read there were some good points but also ones I laughed at because they just (to me) seemed very put on and not natural at all :)

Well, that's also my point. It can go both ways. I guess there is a side I don't understand which is that bottoms should just be there for the pleasure of tops. I don't know it's so Passe. Like something from the time of vikings or something. To each his own, it just made me laugh is all.