Things that piss off a BB Top

submissivefaggot

Bottoms who just lie there and don't react...I like a bottom who'll do his best to work at having a good fuck as I do.

I'm also not a fan of demanding bottoms who try to tell me my business as a top. Telling me what you enjoy is perfectly fine (in fact I want to hear it and if I can I'll try to work it into the mix), as is telling me if something I'm doing isn't working for you (I want us both to have a good time) but ordering me around isn't my idea of a fun time.

• Administrators

Let's see... Things that piss me off...

1. Bottoms who flake out at the last minute. Especially when I they wasted time I could have spent finding another bottom.
  2. Getting shit on my dick. Especially when it's a lot of shit. If it's a very small amount it's sorta understandable.
  3. Asses that smell dirty. "Musky" is sorta OK - though I won't do much rimming when you're musky.
  4. Bottoms who don't clearly show their flaws in their pics. Be upfront about what's "wrong" with you and I'll decide if I'm OK with it.
  5. Aggressive bottoms who tell me how to fuck them (or how to service them when they're jacking off). Just shut up and take my dick. (Being assertive is fine - if you're not submissive, know the difference between assertive and aggressive).
  6. Bottoms who interrupt my fucking when I'm in a groove.
  7. Bottoms who are so tweaked that they're easily distracted.
  8. Bottoms who jack their dick so vigorously that it makes it difficult to fuck them. A little jacking is fine.
  9. Bottoms who try to use poppers while they're on their backs and I'm fucking them (one bottom got poppers in his eye by doing that - they're easily spilled when you're on your back and getting pounded).

[i wanted to get to an even 10, but can't think of another major one...]

Minor irritations...

1. Bottoms who ask "how's it going?" on hookup sites. Be more direct - tell me what you want, when you want it, and where you want it.
  2. Bottoms who get upset with me for not hooking up with them after a few months when they live an hour away (Brooklyn, Queens, Jersey, etc.).
  3. Bottoms who are so tweaked they're like zombies.
  4. Bad breath.
  5. Femmy guys. If you're femmy just be relatively quiet - it'll make you seem less femmy.

bottoms that want me to stay there after I cum while they jack off or whatever. Fucking hate that shit. We fuck, I breed your ass, you take my load. That's your job. If you want to jerk off or whatever afterward I don't fucking care, but don't expect me to hang out and make out with you or whatever. Anyway, real bottoms don't need to shoot a load, they get pleasure from being used and taking cock

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
bottoms that want me to stay there after I cum while they jack off or whatever. Fucking hate that shit. We fuck, I breed your ass, you take my load. That's your job. If you want to jerk off or whatever afterward I don't fucking care, but don't expect me to hang out and make out with you or whatever. Anyway, real bottoms don't need to shoot a load, they get pleasure from being used and taking cock

I totally agree with you ;)

[*]Femmy guys. If you're femmy just be relatively quiet - it'll make you seem less femmy.

Hahaha that made my day man!

Yeah i'd have to say getting shit on my dick is a big turn off (especially as i'm uncut)

When they wanna get all cuddly really annoys me too, i really just wanna fuck them.

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly, yunghungtop. Pissing off a top can be summed up by a bottom who (for some unknown reason) thinks it's about him, not about me. Bottoms: your top is thinking about what he wants; your job is to do precisely the same thing, think about what he (and only he) wants.

• Upvote 1

When I top, the absolutely one thing I hate from a bottom is one who lies to me or tells me what they believe I want to hear. I like a bottom who is honest with himself and who is humble about what his capacities as a bottom is, rather than one who is trying to impress me. Last 2 who did that I ignored for a very long time, cause he not only lied to me about what he could do, but exagurated about what he was all into.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm cool with the 'starfish'. There were MANY times that I instructed a bottom to 'lie there, don't move, keep quiet... pretend you're a sack of potatoes' The ones that could manage it were a GREAT fuck for me.

Lesson for bottoms: *ASK* if your top likes for you to be responsive, or a piece of 'dead meat'.