Cheating With A Poz Guy

I've been with my fella for the past eight years and about five years into it I started cheating.

I've been hooking up with my fuck buddy "CA" for the last two years.  CA is a nice enough guy and has an extremely thick nine inch cock, so thick in fact, that when at first he fucked me, his cock would cause me to bleed, but since (at least at first), he wore a condom, I wasn't worried about it.  Then about six months ago I started letting CA fuck me raw.  He'd tie me up and bend me over before pounding me for ages and dumping his load in me.

I remember shopping with my fella in town one day.  As CA lived above a shop in town, I ditched my fella and snuck off to get fucked by CA. He push me into position, right there on the staircase to his apartment, spat on my hole and fucked me for five minutes before pumping his seed in me.  It was so fucking hot.  He slapped my arse and sent me back into the busy town to find my boyfriend.  I spent the next hour shopping with my fella whilst having CA's cum deeply in me.

CA and I fucked behind my boyfriend back every chance we had.  I imagine I've taken 60 or more loads from him.  Once I invited CA around just as my fella left for work and CA fucked me in our bed, our sweat soaking onto the bed.  Of course I didn't change the sheets so my fella unknowing slept in the sweat.  Even so, I'm sure my fella knows something is going on as he found a text thread on my phone and asked me about it.  I told him it was nothing and he never mentioned it again.

On our last hot breeding session CA told me he was moving away the following week.  I was destroyed.  

About a month later I was chatting to people on a certain site and I came across CA's ex, who mentioned both he and CA were undetectable poz, and he also mentioned CA had been poz for the last five years.  I was completely turned-on knowing CA was poz the entire time he had been fucking me.  I just wish I'd known.

My fella still fucks me.  I haven't told him that I've been a slut behind his back and been getting fucked raw by an undetectable poz guy.  Whenever I wank off or stick a dildo up my arse imagining it's CA's cock, I cry out begging him to poz me and make me a dirty seeded slut.

My fella always talks about fucking others when he's fucking me, and is really turned on, but sadly once he's done there's no more mention of it.  I'd love him to go out and fuck guys then come back and fuck me with his dirty cock.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18

My guess is your bf knows and IS fucking around behind your back too --  I know a couple of men in relationships who have similar set-ups -- "don't ask, don't tell," everyone knows whats happening, but keeping the "little secret" makes it hotter for them.

• Upvote 1

• 5 years later...