Dirty Bottoms

junito

I should have added, when I have one of those really messy dumps, yanno the kind where you use half a roll of tp and still not be clean, then I will tell the top to either wear a condom or wait unitl next time (before we hook up). some won't care, afterwards he will jump in the shower or I will clean him up with a warm towel.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, douching is a pain in the ass (no pun intended). But, i wouldn't be fucked without doing it first. i use an enema bag and warm water. Repeat until the water shoots out clear. Can take over an hour to do. Should be completed at least 2 hours before being fucked. That way the excess water is absorbed in the body and you don't have a squishy fuck.

Granted, douching is a pain in the ass (no pun intended). But, i wouldn't be fucked without doing it first. i use an enema bag and warm water. Repeat until the water shoots out clear. Can take over an hour to do. Should be completed at least 2 hours before being fucked. That way the excess water is absorbed in the body and you don't have a squishy fuck.

what is soft and pink and goes squish when you fuck with it?

barefootbob's brain LOL

rimming is what gets me going! Ive rimmed supposedly clean holes and had no problems but when I shoved my cock up in there and fucked, the bottoms hole starts leaking shit onto my dick. The smell bothers me the worst. Lose my boner. Ive had guys literally shit all over my groin, thighs and the bed. Its not pretty. and it shows a lack of consideration for me.....if it smells like shit its not getting my tongue or my dick.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There's no way I would ever get fucked if I hadn't douched first. Sometimes, it can take forever to be totally clean, but if I smell or see shit, I just can't get into bb fucking. I will totally let loose and let myself get plowed when I know that my ass is clean, and that's what most tops want! If I top a guy, I want to enjoy the feel of his raw ass - not worry about whether I'm gonna have shit on my cock!

As a couple of guys mentioned in the "Poz Guys: How Has HIV Changed Your Life? (aside from sex)" thread, one of the disadvantages of being HIV+ve and on meds is that you "can't fart without risking shitting yourself". So I've almost always douched thoroughly or loaded up on loperamide before a night of heavy fucking.

Shitting on a Top's dick is impoilte (unless he demands that you do so).

Once, as a teenager before my diagnosis, I realised that the boy who'd just fucked me had some of my shit on his cock, and I cleaned it off with my mouth. Since then I've loved tasting cock after it's been in my hole, but have tried to avoid actually putting shit on a Top's cock.

"ass juices", rather than shit, are best, IMHO.

I had a messy situation last night. I thought I douched myself well'a few hours before we go together, but I guess I didn't. We went for an hour walk along the beach and that might have been what did it. I've also been eating more stuff lately and less fiber and more cookies and junk.

Last night I didn't smell anything at first, but towards the end I felt like I had to shit. Thankfully he didn't take too long to cum. I must have touched around my behind (I was on my side) and smelled a little on my fingers. He likes to leave his dick in me when he comes. He even flexed it hard a few times (so maybe his dick likes it messy) I let him stay in me a minute or two and ran to the bathroom to shit, it was watery and not too messy. In a few minutes I went back to his bedroom and he was starting to change the sheets. I walked over to his dick to wipe it with tissues, but it really wasn't dirty, he must have wiped it off already. I said sorry, he said it's fine it happens.

He's a regular fuck buddy, I hope this doesn't turn him off to me.

I've read that after taking antibiotics you can have diarrhea for weeks and I took some not too long ago.

Last Saturday night I was in a dark room, and I had cleaned myself out well, but about 3 hours after I got there a guy with a big long dick fucked me and then another guy came right after him and he fucked me and stuck his tongue up my ass and his nose. After he was done I stuck my finger in my ass to see if either had cum and I smelled some brown, but it was wet, mixed with lube. I guess this is what the rimming guy was going for, some brown juice.

And if a guy ever wants me to clean some brown off his dick he better have some tissues or a gun.

Edited by Pig Bottom

last night a regular fb stopped by unannounced and walked in stating he wanted a quick fuck. I did not have time to clean out, so to the bedroom we went, cloths flying. he pushed me on the bed, lubed up and started fucking. after he came and pulled out, he started gathering his cloths, I got a wet washcloth and cleaned his cock. there wasn't any residual stuff on it and he appreciated the fuck, giving an apology for the fuck and go. hahaha yeah apologize for a good fast fuck ;-)

I hate shit I have to be totaly emtpy before I do anything so I douche for an hour to make sure before I get fucked. I fucking hate it when I top and the guy hasnt cleaned out! So to get him back if my cock has shit on it I wipe it on his face or something and tell him to go wash out, or if im at a sauna then I might smear it on his back somewhere he dosent know about so tops will avoid him LOL

i always go the extra mile to make sure im clean....but on rare occasions i find that really big cock that i have to push out like im taking a shit to get him all the way in can cause a problem....most tops i know are pretty descent about either letting me know or they dont care ....i do have a question for those that can fist up to the elbow...do you not find brown that way'???