No Luck..

breederboy

Why do guys hit you up on adam4adam, bbrts, and grindr, and chat, and pay you compliments, and we discuss what we're into, exhance face pics, say they love what they see, that they like my cock, say they want fucked, but then stop chatting and never reply again? Are they just all game players? Is this common place? What is a top to do to improve my luck? All my pics are current, clear, and reasonably attractive I'd venture to say. I can hold a conversation and am usually upfront about what I am looking for. So why do these guys just seem flighty as hell or unwilling to meet up?

i recently started keeping track from the talkers/wanna be guys and the one who really fuck.   So far, I am finding that only about a third of the guys who contact me first have any follow through......   for the guys I contact first, it seems to be a bit higher...maybe 50%...but it still says that half the guys out there are into the fantasy and not the fucking.   i guess that is ok....we all have things we like.  and i know that i am not everyone's ideal fuck.   

but sometimes, it seems like all i am doing is entertaining those with a chat fetish.   that can be ok....and even erotic with the right guy...but when it all comes down to it....i wanna fuck....and not just talk about.    for the pretend guys.....a little chat and a little talk is fun...but please don't waste too much of our time....we got some fucking to do.   

Why do guys hit you up on adam4adam, bbrts, and grindr, and chat, and pay you compliments, and we discuss what we're into, exhance face pics, say they love what they see, that they like my cock, say they want fucked, but then stop chatting and never reply again? Are they just all game players? Is this common place? What is a top to do to improve my luck? All my pics are current, clear, and reasonably attractive I'd venture to say. I can hold a conversation and am usually upfront about what I am looking for. So why do these guys just seem flighty as hell or unwilling to meet up?

I have asked myself that question many times. I wish I could figure that out. Even though I recently read an explanation made by one of the moderators of this site and it kinda made sense to me. Nevertheless it's still frustrating.  But in all fairness I will disclose that I have met 2 excellent fuck buddies on adam4adam for all the years I have been on that site.

Edited by RideMyBlkDik

Could be a number of things that are not related to you really.  Fear, they might fear actually meeting due to anxiety issues, having been hurt by previous guys they met, etc. Could be they just like to chat you up cause they like your big cock but they are just wanting to get off so as soon as they blow that load they are done talking to you.  Gotta say your cock sure would get me off quick thinking about it fucking me.  Could be they are total whores who have several chats going on and the first one that says what they want to hear then end the chats with the others and head over to get fucked.

I could go on but basically you shouldn't take it hard when that happens because it may have nothing to do with you at all.  The internet has made it so easy to find guys with similar interests (barebacking) to hook up but with that comes the anonymity which means people will just stop replying and leave you hanging because its so easy to just click logout and you don't have to worry about the consequences cause if the guy msgs you later asking why you just disappeared like you did, you can just block them and move on.  It makes it easier to be cold and insensitive, or to do things without realizing the effect your actions are having on others.

I totally get where you are coming from, I have a genetic condition called neurofibromatosis, basically it is little bumps all over my chest and arms and some on my face.  I've had guys chat on phone/text/email for several days even weeks, then I send my first face pic and nothing, they stop replying to me, that or they make every excuse not to see me or contact me.  One guy even said " I don't like driving in this weather", south texas, 60°F, partly cloudy.  WTF???

breederboy, if I were 25 years younger and much closer I would not turn you down.

• Upvote 1

It used to not be like this. I think some are scared off by being poz/undetectable. who knows. I think maybe guys use these sites to just jerk off to or something lol. Who knows, ah well.  :)

probably best to not try and figure guys out. I notice they seem to often hit me up in the middle of the night, and I can usually only meet during the day because I work 4-midnight usually. 

I just kind of think its rude to hit someone up and then just not reply back at all.