Journal Of Discovery

Journal of my Journey to self-discovery

The following is a fictionalized version of my journey, some parts are based on real life events, and names were changed, while others are based on fantasies of what those life experience would have looked at if I had the courage to follow through with my perverted thoughts.

My story starts way too many years ago for me to count, but I’ll do my best to try and recall how they happened or at least how I remember then occurring. I was as a teen oppressed in my sexuality, I knew I really got turned on by guys and would sport wood if they even brushed by me with skin on skin touch as our arms would graze each other in the halls or on the athletic field. It was a most embarrassing thing for me as I was amply endowed, the tents quite obvious to the casual observer. Luckily most other teens were too involved in themselves or their love interest of the moment to notice, but I did catch a guy or two whose glance stayed on my crotch too long. Suppressed my sexuality till I graduated High school and began Junior college, it was there, although feeling like an extension of high school with many of my acquaintances and friends also attending that I soon began to accept my new found freedom. No longer was I required to go to class by law, I now went to class for my own improvement, and I now realized I no longer was constricted by little kids judging me, holding me as their role model, I was free to explore within the boundaries of social limitations.

The first year of Junior college I goofed off a lot but still managed decent grades, my parents started trusting me more and stopped questioning where I was all the time. It was during this first year where my day dreams really started taking off. I had palled around with Dave during high school and since we held the same interest in mechanicals things ended up in many of the same classes in college where we met Steve. Now it was the 80’s and the era of free love had come and was on its way out, but I still had my fantasies of making out with Dave and Steve, Steve especially, it generally went like this:

Steve would offer to take me to lunch but instead of a restaurant or fast food joint would take me back to his parent’s house, his parents being at work, having the whole house to ourselves, he would close the door behind us and take me into his arms and kiss me, slowly removing my clothes as we made it to his bedroom where we would tumble onto the bed naked and make out for about an hour while our stiff cocks had a sword fight for superiority

The reality was actually much hotter as I went over Steve’s with Dave and we would sit around and toke on some weed or hit the bong while chatting about this girl or that or actually discussing our homework <boring>. One day I excused myself to release the large quantity of fluids I had consumed and returned to find Dave and Steve locked, shirtless in an embrace, their hands exploring each other’s bodies and grin areas. I walked in and up to them, and was about to inquire what the hell they were doing when Steve reached up unbuttoned my 501’s and dropped then to my knees as he began mouthing my growing cock through my tighty whities. I was soon hard as a rock and Dave removed my straining cock and deep throated it, they then battled to see who could get me to shoot my teenage load, we soon were a tangled mass of naked flesh on Steve’s bed as a triangle of young flesh sucking each other’s throbbing tools. Steve shot first the Dave announced he was about to cum, where Steve flipped around and impaled himself on Dave’s throbbing member taking his load deep into his colon, the sight bringing me to the edge of losing my load which he quickly hopped onto my cock and slid it into his cum lubed hole taking my load as well, as he dismounted me he turned around and cleaned off my cock while Dave buried his face in Steve’s dripping hole, lapping up the semen that was escaping his gaping ring. Steve upon Dave’s insistence offered for me to eat the precious fluid out of his ass as well, which I tried and started to acquire a taste for ass, and the man juices which could be deposited there.

These activities continued throughout the end of the semester, then upon circumstances I was forced to change schools and leave behind my friends and fuck buddies.

+More to follow+

• Upvote 9