Persistent Hairy Geeky Neighbor

chipygmalion80

A neighbor on BBRT was persistent in convincing me to come over today, and boy did he know best.  At 1st I thought he was tweaked out of his mind but come to find out he was just really fucking hungry.

Geeky Neighbor met me at his door in jockstrap, so nothing to hide.  Everything was in proportion - this kid (OK late 20/early 30) was skinny but wasn't pudgy -- meat on the bones -- he wasn't baby smooth nor was he a gorilla furry.  He's walking towards me down the hall and I see: dark feisty eyes, cute scruffy beard, full black head of hair, a tuft of chest hair, and bright happy trail, and of course sexy hairy legs.   For all his "masculine" features, he really did have a young geek's voice -- a bit higher pitched but not queeny.  

He reaches out, we get close, and he starts diving in with tongue kissing.  HUNGRY!  I take advantage of his focus on kissing to reach down and grab his ass.   My hands tell me this is going to be a great fuck: in each hand I hold a solid, meaty buttcheek.  I probably moaned just from feeling his meat.  (I tried getting his _un_cut dark cock going, going down and sucking on his dick, but even he had trouble getting up ... I chucked that aside because we had already chatted that this was going to be me using his ass.

... 15 minutes later ...

Hairy Geeky Neighbor is on the edge of his bed with his ass up doggie, and I'm standing behind him with my raw dick up his fuck hole.  I looked down and saw each of my hands sunk into his meaty buttcheeks when I dig into his hole deeper or each of his gorgeous butt mounds bouncing firmly off my waste.  Inbetween the mounds, his hairy butt crack reached up to his lower back like a happy trail on the backside.

"Damn your ass is made for fucking", I admitted.  Geeky Neighbor chuckled, and huffed poppers again.

"Tell me when you last got fucked", I commanded.  Geeky Neighbor hesitated and said "last week".

"Good boy", I encouraged him.

When I rimmed his hairy buttcrack, Geeky Neighbor had pushed out his dark pucker into an extended circle that I would slip my tongue into and suck back out.  He'd moan everytime I sucked on his pucker so I could tell then that he was a regular slut boy.  Back to my dick up his hole though ...

"You take it like a slut don't ya?" I taunted.

"Face down and that gorgeous ass up like a slut." He moaned in agreement.

I pounded harder.

"Yea you're a fucking cumdump.  Inviting neighbors over to fuck your butt."  He finally yelped out a "oh yes"

"Is that what you wanted?"  He said "yes"

You wanted that raw dick up your fuck hole??"  I taunted him and he murmured something about "hell yes"

"No, you want to that big fat load."  He yelped out another "fuck yes"

"Yea??  You want that big load up your ass like a good cumdump".  

I was furiously pumping his meaty ass now and didn't hear what he said in reply so kept pumping my dick faster.

"Fuck yea, here you go man.  I'm gonna fucking load up your ass."

And then, I went from furiously pounding this Hairy Geeky Neighbors meaty ass doggie style to pushing my dick all the way down his fuck hole until his ass was actually laying flat on the bed.  Then I just let out the most guttural fuck sounds, and Geeky Neighbor pulled his legs in from behind like a clamp against my butt, and I guess somewhere in there my dick was unloading a hefty sac of cum up his hole.

It took me a moment to catch my breath and get my glasses back on.  

"Wow.  Damn", I said trying to catch my breath.  I looked down and pulled my dick out of his cumhole.  Just what I needed: a neighbor with a gorgeous ass that takes it up the butt like a good cumdump.

Next time, do I bend over for this sexy fucker?  We talked about that.  Time will tell. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 17

• 1 month later...