getting verbal during a breeding session

yunghungtop

Verbal is a must for me. Almost as important as the fucking itself...well, maybe not. But dirty talk really gets me hot. Things like:

Fuck yeah, take my big cock!

You like getting fucked don't you?

You want my load buried deep in you, don't you?

OH FUCK YEAH! I'm cumming...seeding your hole.

Take my load, bitch!

Oh your ass feels so good, I'm gonna fill you with my seed.

And from me:

Oh yes sir! Fuck my ass, own this bitch.

Fuck man, I want your load...seed me deep.

I love you inside me.

Want to feel your jizz shooting inside me.

Back-n-forth like that really makes me shoot rockets of sperm!

• Like 1

I think I'm pretty verbal & directive but encouraging...I was plowin' this guy I met @ the Dallas Eagle & was so loud he tried to quiet me down, afraid the neighbours would hear (the house next door was vacant so it didn't matter)...I tend to yell stuff like "that's a sweet fuckin' hole"; "fuck my cock, man"...'ya like ridin' that meat?"; "god i could fuck your hole all night" (sometimes I have as I'm slow to cum but fast to thrust hard & deep)...also have a tendency to lapse into French when I'm about to flood him. Silent bottoms IMO tend to distract from the experience.

• Like 1

me too, enjoying a verbal top is part of the fun, if he doesn't start to be verbal I will, and encourage him to respond. Love being called degrading names, bitch, cunt, whore, pussy, slut, especially older men like to call me their, I praise all I am getting and encourage the top to enjoy me and breed me.

OH hell yeah, I love a verbal big dicked top that talks dirty to me while he is breeding me. The dirtier he talks the hungrier and more uninhibited I get

Love to talk filth & be talked at, something along the lines of loving that cock soaking in my poz cunt & wanting the sleazy contents of your bollox pumped into me etc...

Agree with this. Although I don't find verbal all that important, when I hook up and there's a good connection then I love intense poz talk.

I love anything that exposes the prohibition and risks of bb fucking.

For example last summer, I met outdoor this hung lean guy at a local woodland. While he was riding me 100% naked I told him that I wished for random people to pass by and watch us. Also, while I was riding him I told him that It was a massive turn on for me the risk to fuck anon bareback with him, since we both told each other to be negative. Hot.

• 1 month later...

I'm very into being called names and used (as i have mentioned before) but i also enjoy being verbal and nasty to the men who fuck me and i play with.. its just fucking hot and should be done all the time.. fills in the space for all the grunting and and fuck yahs too ! lol !

• 4 months later...

I like a top to tell me what he wants and demand he get it by saying stuff and pushing my head and forcefully spreading my legs,the other night a top allowed me to savor his cock and when he was ready to slam my Cunt he told me to get my face on the floor and my Cunt in a position for him,then he got behind me and spread me with force and said Im gonna put my seed in your Cunt today bitch which he knows I like to taste his load but sometimes he denies me and shit I gotta go jackoff it's got me all worked up!