getting verbal during a breeding session

yunghungtop

I love verbal tops, especially verbally abusive. Love being called a bitch, queer, cocksucker, etc. If a poz guy is fucking me I love it if he gets very verbal and explicit about breeding my faggot ass and knocking me up. Although, I have to say I've had 1 bb fuck from a poz top, that I know of. He was undetectable, so it doesn'r really count.

I love it when the top gets verbal. This one latin top likes to ask me "Who's pussy is this?" where I have to reply "Yours". He continues with things like, "Do you like that? Who's fucking that ass? Where do you want it? ....I have to say "inside me", or he keeps rephrasing it until I submit. I like it when we play off of each other, making it hotter and hotter until he shoots!

That's fuckin hot. That sounds exactly like me with the bottom I breed most often. Make him tell me I own his pussy, and make him beg for my load....

my top usually is very quiet while his bare cock is fucking me. I can hear his heavy breathing and feel his sweaty ass cheeks as he thrusts deep inside me. I grunt and breath heavy but say stuff like, damn you cock feels good inside me or your cock is so fucking big I sometimes ask him if he can see my gasping asshole as his bare cock head is piercing inside ask my top if his cock feels good inside my ass once my top asked me where I want it and I said inside me he groaned and I knew he was spraying his cum deep inside me.

• 1 month later...

The more verbal and louder and more explicit it is the more it tuns me on. I just luv being a total pussy for a big hard cock, and the more he reminds me what a pussy I am and that I owe his a load blowing in my hole it drives me wild. A top who very dominant verbally and treats me like his own personal fucktoy gets to me, and I want him to tell me how much he enjoys giving me aids.

Guest MightyMouth

I love a nasty talking top. My regular has gone mute on me so when I get with one who is more dominant I eat it up. I don't like anything degrading though...don't mind being told I'm his bitch; I am. I do mind being called faggot or told I'm no good...stuff like that. Tell me you like my hole and make me talk about how fuckin much I love your dick and I'll go crazy for you. I know my role and I'm good at it. Humiliation just doesn't fit into it for me.

Definitely love when the tops gets verbal......when the top makes me beg for his spit, piss and cum. Telling me that I am a cock whore and a fucking hole for him to abuse and that I should be thankful that he is using me for his pleasure and that I am his cumdump and he breeds my ass out to all his friends and they make my hole cummy before he will shoot his load deep in my hole!!

verbal is so so fucking hot, it can be equally as hot in total silence, both of us concentrating fully on the dick and ass action. depending on the top i can become a very verbal bottom, begging and goading them on to breed me harder, deeper, etc. i love to hear poz talk the most though, thats the hottest. i love for my hole to be referred to as a pussy, cumdump, cunt, boy cunt, etc, and i love breeding talk, love to hear that a top is going to knock me up with his babies, get me pregnant. i used to date a guy who thought of me as a 'son' figure, he would tell me that he was going to give me a little brother as he bred me, incestuous hot shit :) he loved to dominate me verbally as well, demanding that i give him my hole, telling me how he was taking ownership by breeding it, love to hear that a top is going to shoot a toxic load (though i know alot of verbal tops, i dont know alot who can get REALLY raunchy) love to hear that they want to breed my guts, get in my blood, etc. all of that is the best, has my hole twitching and leakin in no time

• Upvote 1

I'm a breeding topman that is very verbal. I like the btm I fuck to beg for my dick, my cum, beg me to shoot in his hole, beg me to piss in and on him. I encourage this verbal back and forth play by asking the pig whether he wants Dad's dick in him. Of course he does so he say's yes.....then I say.....YES what?.....that's usually followed by YES SIR or YES I WANT TO GET FUCKED......I then demand him to be louder....saying something like....I can't fucking hear you boy? What is you want? I'm setting the scene by making the btm answer questions and then slowly getting him to beg me for waht he wants. Louder.....more emphatic......it's a blast and the btms I fuck love it.

• Upvote 2