Closet fag, military, getting obsessed with barebacking

PierreG

My website is this: http://barebackranger.blogspot.com . Feel free to comment there.

I got off active duty and have to go back, but I'm obsessed with barebacking. PArt of me wants the bug so I can get kicked out, part of me says no, don't take the bug.

But I think I want the bug for myself. I just want it, I don't know why. I'm getting barebacked a couple times a week by this cop who has a boyfriend. I feel so happy when I'm poppered up and getting plowed. I've never felt this happy, could it really be wrong? Someone help me.

Hey Denver Man, what's up? 11B, huh. You sound very very cool. I'd like to talk, but privately. I take it you're a bottom too, right? All us military boys seem to be bottoms. Hit me up through my blog, since I don't have your email. I'd love to get to know each other better. Maybe at some point if you're a bottom, you can take my master's cock up your ass. Or if you're a top, he would love to have you fuck me.

• 3 weeks later...
AD here. Being POZ doesn't get you kicked out. I know, I treat them. Just FYI.

Out of curiosity, assuming the ban is lifted and the bar to reenlistment on my record goes away (I was kicked out under DADT), would it be possible to go back on active duty even though I'm HIV+?

Question's kind of moot, since I'm 38 here (although still keep in shape...I could probably pass an APFT fairly easily)

Out of curiosity, assuming the ban is lifted and the bar to reenlistment on my record goes away (I was kicked out under DADT), would it be possible to go back on active duty even though I'm HIV+?

Question's kind of moot, since I'm 38 here (although still keep in shape...I could probably pass an APFT fairly easily)

Most likely not. Unfortunately the military is going through a chopping process right now. They're reducing the overall numbers by quite a bit in each branch. They have been on the quick retirement phase, then now the voluntary phase. Next is volu-told. They are also a little on the fence when it comes to medical conditions they need to pay for which become lifelong. If one is infected in the USAF, they will not be kicked out if still able to perform their duties and be able to continue to be productive. If, however, you are out already, I don't think they would take one back in.