Rope

ronetbus

I met a guy at the bar Friday night. My leather and bondage gear caught his eye. He told me he was into rough sex, and that made my ass tingle. My wrists had leather restraints, and he used those to put my hands wherever he wanted. I had one hand fondling his dick and balls through a hole in his jeans. He asked me if I liked his PA. His dick felt large, but soft. He told me that tackling a guy and forcing himself on him is what made him hard.

We ended up at his place. He said he was going to tie me up and rape me. I looked into his eyes and I knew what he wanted. I told him to fuck off and started to leave. I ended up gagged, face down, ass in the air, wrists secured with rope, and rope securing my ankles to a spreader. He sure wasn't lying when he said he liked it rough. He was hard as a rock, and forced his pierced cock deep into my hole almost all at once. I struggled and shouted into the gag, and that just egged him on to be rougher. My ass got a bit torn up, but when he bottomed out in me and I felt his load pulsing into my hole I was in heaven.

After he untied me he gave me deep passionate kisses.

When we woke up in the morning he held me down and fucked me again.

I don't know his name or his status.

• Upvote 8

• 4 weeks later...