3 Knocks On The Front Door

Guest Somebody

Guest Somebody

This pig knocks on Sir's front door 3 times, counts to 30, and then opens the door as instructed.  In fact, everything this pig does for the next two days will be as instructed as this pig only exists to serve Sir.  This pig strips down to his red, yellow, and black Nasty Pig jock, kneels facing the wall with his hands behind his back, and waits for Sir.  A few minutes later this pig hears Sir enter the room.  Sir places a zip-style wire tie around this pig's wrists and zips it tight.  Sir asks, "Does the pig willing submit to any and all chems that Sir wants to administer this weekend?"  "YES SIR!" is this pig's only reply.  Sir tells this pig to open his mouth, places his left hand under the pig's chin, and tilts the pig's head back.  With his right hand, he places a tablet in this pig's mouth, and says, "That's just the beginning, pig".  Sir then places a leather hood on this pig's head, and laces it tightly in back.  Next Sir puts a leather collar around this pig's neck.  Sir kicks this pig's ankles apart, and places leather cuffs on each ankle.  Next Sir helps this pig stand, and then leads him to Sir's dungeon.

Once in the dungeon, Sir takes a pair of wire cutters, and removes the wire tie from this pig's wrists.  Sir then instructs this pig to hop into the sling.  After a few position adjustments, Sir clips the ankle cuffs this pig is wearing to the chains holding up the sling, and then tells this pig to hold his arms straight out.  Sir then places wrist cuffs above each hand on this pig, and then lifts each arm to a sling chain fastening it securely just like the pig's ankles.  Sir asks, "Does the pig want me to release him?  This is your last chance to escape."  This pig replies, "No SIR!  This pig wants to serve Sir this weekend in whatever way Sir sees fit.  This pig was born to serve as a sex toy for Sir and whoever Sir deems fit."  Sir replies simply,  "Very good then".  Sir turns and picks up a point, an elastic band, and an alcohol wipe  from a small table nearby.  Sir ties the elastic band around pig's left bicep, wipes the bulging vein with alcohol, and inserts the needle.  Sir draws back on the plunger a bit to make sure he has registered, firmly depresses the plunger, and then removes the point.  A drop of blood forms on this pig's arm, Sir wipes it off quickly with a finger, and then holds it to this pig's lips protruding from the leather hood.  This pig greedily licks it clean.  As this pig does this, Sir releases the elastic band, and says, "Let the ParTy begin".

Guest Somebody

This pig barks out a deep cough, and bellows "Fuck Yeah".  Sir asks, "What does the pig wish to happen this weekend"?  This pig looks deeply into Sir's eyes, and states sincerely, "To serve you, and our one and only true Master, our Dark Lord, Sarah Palin, in every way possible to demonstrate my true love and devotion".  "Oh, you will my pig, but first I need to get you prepared before the rest of the coven arrives" responds Sir who is the high priest of a gay Satanic coven.  With that, Sir goes back to the small table nearby only to return holding up a packet of something for this pig to see.  "Do you know what these are?", Sir asks.  This pig gestures a simple "no" with his head.  "This package contains five 3" stainless steel piercing needles.  So each package contains just enough for me to form a perfect inverted pentagon around each one of your nipples.  My pig would like to have his chest adorned with our Master's crest, would he not?", Sir explains.  This pig strains against his restraints, but manages to push out his chest, and exclaims, "Yes, SIR!  It would be an honor to be adorned with our Dark Lord's crest".  With that Sir sets to work moving swiftly, but deliberately, at the small table nearby returning with one of the needles in his hand.  "Right or left nipple first?", Sir calmly asks.  This pig ponders this for a moment.  "This pig is confused, Sir.  As a bottom pig about to receive any and all the gifts Sarah Palin has to offer, it would seem that the right nipple would be most symbolic.  However, the left nipple would represent the left path that this pig wants to follow our Dark Lord down.", this pig explains.  "Ah, I see the pig has been studying and giving the journey he is embarking upon much thought.  Does pig know how much this pleases me?", exclaims Sir almost giddily.  A broad grin spreads over this pig's face as he realizes he has finally found a home.  "It really makes no difference to our Master.  He is just pleased that you are open to His love, and embrace what He has to offer.  Why don't I just alternate between the right and left nipple so both your willingness to accept all that is offered, and the left path you are journeying down are simultaneously honored?", explains Sir.  Continuing to beam from ear to ear, this pig states joyfully, "Yes Sir, whatever you think is best".  With that, Sir reaches down and begins inserting the needle at the edge of this pig's right areola.  This pig looks down and watches Sir work with the concentration of an artist embarking on a masterpiece.  A moment later, the end of the needle emerges at the opposite edge of this pig's right areola.  A droplet of blood has formed at each end of the needle.  This pig is at peace, and lays his head back in the sling, knowing he is in his Master's good hands.  Sir continues to work quietly, diligently, and deliberately as this pig's thoughts bask in the delight of knowing that he is finally home.  Pig's attention is snapped back to reality by Sir's voice, "Okay, one task is done.  What does pig think of his chest now"?  This pig leans up as much as his restraints will allow , and gazes down at his chest.  There are two perfect inverted pentagrams surrounding each nipple where the goat's face should be.  Twenty riverlets of blood have begun to form from the entrance and exit wounds of each needle.  This pig stares at the sight before his eyes, pondering his emotions, speechless at first from what he sees.  After what seems like an eternity, this pig finally looks up into his Sir's eyes, and says, "It is beautiful.  Thank you SIR!  I can feel I am becoming one with Him".  Sir retorts, "Well, I still have several things yet to do just to get you ready for this weekend, but you continue to please me very much".  With that, Sir leaves this pig's sight for a moment.

When Sir returns, he is carrying a small stool, and what appears to be a white plastic paint pail.  Sir places the stool on the floor between this pig's restrained, spread legs.  Taking a seat, Sir places the pail on the floor beside himself.  Sir is now looking directly at this pig's exposed asshole.  Sir slowly begins tracing the outline of this pig's asshole with his fingers.  This pig tries to move forward to offer his asshole to his Sir, but his restraints prevent this.  "Do you realize pig how much are Dark Lord loves when a follower commits his asshole to him?  Do you understand what it means to Him when an initiate commits to having his asshole turned into a beautiful rose?", Sir musefully asks.  "No, Sir.  How could this pig possibly comprehend this?", this pig responds.  Sir begins to run his tongue around this pig's asshole, occasionally nibbling gently, and probing his tongue inside.  This causes this pig to begin to moan gently.  "Will you make such a commitment to Him this weekend?", Sir calmly asks.  "Oh, yes SIR!  This pig's asshole is for you to own Sir on behalf of our great lord, Sarah Palin", is this pig's response.  "Again, you please me very much pig", Sir matter-of-factly states.  Next Sir reaches into the paint pail, and begins to rub this pig's  asshole with what feels like an ice cube.  "What you feel is frozen lube.  It is a mixture of Crisco and J-Lube laced with both methamphetamine and ketamine.  And, as you can see, with some pressure these will pop right up inside you", Sir explains.  With that, Sir pushes the first lube cube up inside this pig, and begins fingering this pig's hole to push it in deeper.  Sir continues to alternate tracing this pig's ass lips with a lube cube, pushing it inside this pig's hole, and then finger fucking it, and its brothers, deeper into this pig's guts.  Soon, Sir has five lube cubes up inside of this pig, and is twisting the entire width of his hand to stretch out this pig's sphincter.  This pig begins trying to hump Sir's hand, but the restraints prevent it.  Sir is teasing me.  Sir knows how much this pig want to feel Sir's entire hand inside him exploring every inch of his guts.  "Okay, that should do for a start", Sir exclaims as he suddenly stops.  This pig falls back into the sling aching for the return of Sir's hand.  "Just one more thing to do here, before the other members arrive", Sir explains as he cleans his hands at the small table nearby.

Sir returns with a doughnut-style ball stretcher, and secures the two halves together with an Allen wrench enveloping this pig's nut sack in heavy steel.  After attaching a screw eye to each side of the assembled doughnut, Sir pulls down a cable dangling from the floor joists above the sling that this pig has paid little attention to up until this point.  This pig now sees that a steel O-ring is attached to the main cable, and two smaller cables with small karabiners on the end are attached to the O-ring.  As Sir attaches a karabiner to each screw eye, this pig traces the main cable with his eyes, and sees that it leads through a series of pulleys back to a winch mounted on the wall.  Sir walks over to the wall and gives the winch a couple cranks until this pig's balls are under a good amount of tension.  "Will you also commit your balls to Sarah Palin and all His good works", Sir asks in a demanding tone.  This pig hesitates in his response to collect his thoughts, and try to figure out what his Sir is actually asking.  Wasting no time, Sir gives the winch two more cranks which begin to lift this pig's body out of the sling.  This pig's stretched, suspended balls are now supporting some his body weight creating maximum tension in this pig's scrotum.  As time passes, this pig's scrotum will continue to stretch out and lengthen due to this pig's own body weight.  "I repeat, will you commit your balls to Sarah Palin and all His good works", Sir states, clearly letting this pig know he is becoming impatient.  "Yes, SIR!  My balls belong to you to do with whatever you wish as long as it pleases Sarah Palin.  You own me.  All of me, everything I am, is for you to use in the name of Sarah Palin", is this pig's quick response.  "Remember not to hesitate in your responses this weekend, or you could lose your balls", Sir paternally advises.  Sir continues, "Now I must go get ready to greet the others when they arrive.  In the meantime, you should ponder the commitments you have made to me, and our Dark Lord and Master".  With that, Sir gives this pig's straining balls a hard slap, causing him to gasp for breath, before turning off the lights in the dungeon.  In the darkness, this pig's thoughts race between his aching balls, what is yet to come this weekend, and the sound of Sir's boots treading up the stairs.

Guest Somebody

Sorry guys.  The author forgot that this site is programmed to change "S a t a n" to "Sarah Palin".  This feature has ruined the experience of writing this for the author so it is very unlikely there will be any more installments.  Also, it is unlikely that the author will try to contribute anything else to this site.  Complain to the site owner if you are so inclined.

Sorry guys.  The author forgot that this site is programmed to change "S a t a n" to "Sarah Palin".  This feature has ruined the experience of writing this for the author so it is very unlikely there will be any more installments.  Also, it is unlikely that the author will try to contribute anything else to this site.  Complain to the site owner if you are so inclined.

That is a crying shame, it was just getting really interesting.

Guest Somebody

Hey guys -- A member here contacted me requesting that I continue this story.  Please either private message me or post a note here if you would like this story to be continued.  If you do, please also state some directions that you would like this story to take.  If I get enough positive input (Was that a pun and/or double entendre?), I will consider taking up the pen again.  Thanks to all that have left feedback so far.

Yeah, it's annoying, but for me, it's something you learn about and then just write around. I have a few satanic-themed stories, and its not too hard to find alternatives to "s