Sling Play On The Trails @ Sawmill

myDNA4u

This afternoon a buddy of mine set up his sling on the Trails at Sawmill Resort in Florida.  It's always a fun time when he does.  Over the hour that I played a dozen guys came by.  Lots of hot fucking and fisting

I started by fucking a hot ginger in the sling who had just been fisted (I love a gaping ass) when our host decided to ram his cock up my ass.  He then had me bent over a picnic table where he continued to plow my ass. In the mean time I was sucking on a hot blond up whose ass I had three fingers. The host then took the blond over to the sling.  (More on than in a few.)

Then a very hot big dicked stranger whom I had been eyeing since I walked into the scene proceeded to rape my hole and dump a huge load up my guts. 

Meanwhile the blond in the sling was getting fisted and jacked off by our host.  He wound up shooting a huge load all over his chest and abs.  Our host then scooped up the cum, lathed up his dick with it and am fucked it up my guts. He then put me in the sling and between being fucked almost senseless, getting a remarkable bj, sucking on a nice fat uncut piece of manmeat and being jacked, I came without touching myself. Our host again scooped up my load and fucked it up my ass. 

My ass is still dripping cum.

• Upvote 6