Leaning In My Car Window Ass On Show

Jasonsub

I went to the local cruise area last night, but, because of the crappy weather, there didn't seem to be very many guys around.  I was on my way out when I passed a car on the way in so I did a u-turn and went back.

I wasn’t interested in wasting any more time so I parked next to the other car, lowered my car's front passenger window, got out of my car, walked around to the passenger window, dropped my trackies, and, with my hairy ass pointed in the direction of his car, offered myself, leaning in through my car window.  As I stood there, I took a sniff poppers waiting to see if he would take the bait.

Then I heard a car door open and close, and, as I heard him walk over, I lubed my hole.  As I hoped, his rough hands explored my ass and fingers were in my hole within seconds.  I loved his direct, rough use.  I took another snort of poppers and offered him some over my shoulder.  He took a good hit and roughly continued to work my hole.  I retrieved the poppers from him and went took several more sniffs, and really loved it when he placed his knob against my hole and shoved in.

He had a fucking thick and big knob, but thankfully wasn't built too long, so I could accommodate him.  He fucked me hard and rough and after a few minutes blew his load deeply, pulled out and drove off.

I got exactly what I wanted, and best of all, never learned what he looked like.

• Upvote 3