Dp W/2 Safer Guys

bbinbpark

So this literally just happened and I have to post it so I can come back to it later.  

A few months ago one of my fuckbuds who is on-again-off-again bare and I got together with another of my bare only buds and ended up DP'ng me for the first time.  I have learned something since that time.  Before when setting up threeways it was a huge pain in the ass.  I feel like most of the time I was finding the third and my buds weren't hitting the right guys or just didn't put the same effort into it.  Now it's different.  I've been DP'd a few times since then, and most of the time its my other buds suggesting the third.  Word is out, there's a bottom that can get DP'd "successfully" as one of the tops today said.  

Last night I was chatting with my BB? bud and we talked about a group with a hung top that has recently DP'd me as well.  Unfortunately he wasn't on last night (it was 3AM after all) and we decided not to play and try for today.  When I get up there's a message from my bud.  We chat and I'm not sure if I have enough time to play, but then he says he has a guy interested, but it's a new guy.  He sends me the guys pics and he looks good, I say lets do it.  

I decide to check out this guys profile since I wasn't sure what to expect.  When I pull up the profile I see he has that he only plays safe, no mention of PrEP.  Since my other bud swings both ways I figure that condom(s) will be used and lube up as best I can.  

Maybe I'll get one bare cock.  

Maybe if we DP with the condoms and my favorite lube the condoms will just shred.

When the boys get here I'm thrilled that the other guy is way sexier than his pictures.  After the niceties we all start making out in the threeway kiss.  I open up New Top's pants and he's rock hard with a nice uncut 8" cock.  I pull BB?s pants off and he needs a little coaxing, but after a couple seconds of oral he's rock hard too.  His cock isn't as long, but it's definitely fatter than New Top's cock.  

I start licking on New Top's cock and deepthroat it.  He's got a little smegma, and a lot of pre-cum.  Everyone sucks everyone else at some point.  Can be fucking hot to do oral only sometimes, but today is not the day.  20 minutes in I bend over to suck New Top and have my ass up for BB? to play with and he rubs his cock on my hole but never slips in.  We decide to move to the bedroom and resume our previous positions.  BB? slides in and YES he's bare!   New Top doesn't say anything so I think he's at least cool with watching a BB fuck.  After a few minutes BB? gives up my hole so that New Top can slide in.  New Top grabs some lube, and slathers it on that uncut beauty and then just slides right in BARE!  Fuck yean, both boys that say "safe" have been in me bare as it should be.  

The fun really gets going and we fuck in every position for an hour.  BB? asks about trying the DP and that is when I realized I now have a group of tops pimping my ass out for some DP.  Feels dirty, feels slutty, and it's the best feeling ever!  New Top isn't familiar with all the mechanics, and after a few mishaps we get him to lie back and I plunge down.  I take a huge hit of poppers knowing that BB? is going to add his thick cock to my hole.  He slides in and it fucking hurts so good!  Did I say slide in?  He shoved his dick in!  We fuck like this for what seems like forever when he slides out but can't get back in.  He grabs a huge wad of lube and gets his cock lubed up more, I take another hit and this time he gets in and even deeper than before!

This last time in after a few minutes he just stops fucking.  He's been driving the DP since he's on my and I'm on New Top.  He says he's not ready yet, and I know he's close.  It's what you came to do BB? do it!  I'm having none of this and even though when I get DP'd I let the tops run the show I decide I need to take matters into my own hole.  I start gyrating my hips just enough that he gets some friction on his dick.  I also clamp down, not too hard with two dicks in your ass, knowing how much he loves that.  He then starts pounding saying he's going to shoot and starts screaming when he shoots! New Top then starts to pound more with BB? still in me, and then he also shoots load number two in my ass.  

Love when I get a new BB fuck bud.  My ass is happy right now as their loads dribble out.

Fuck!

• Upvote 13

• 3 weeks later...

Lucky you fuckin hot experiences bro ! I luv DP (dont get it often enuff tho) n I agree its hard to get new tops to coordinate n get the rythm goin but fuck when you do its soooo worth it ! I have also had three try a few times but they have got too excited n cummed before they was all in properly but I hope get it done sumday ;)

• Upvote 1

I have a few couples that I visit regularly, simply because they know I will let them DP me. I love showing up for a threesome and know in advance that DP IS going to happen with 100% certainty, no matter what it takes.

(Oh, and for some reason they're all BB couples... No wonder I keep visiting them!)

• Upvote 3