Old Vs. Young: Who's More Reliable?

mike258

My main fuck bud is older and pretty reliable. When I text him and tell him I want to fuck, when I come over he's ready and willing. Ass trimmed and cleaned out, lube ready, bed sheets pulled back, towel down. All I have to do is provide the cock.

On the other hand, the younger guys I've dealt with have been a little flaky. I work a lot, so I don't have a lot of time to sit around waiting if I'm hooking up. Plus, I'm former military and kind of an asshole, so I don't like to be kept waiting. But it seems like younger guys (closer to my age) have better bodies and generally fuck better, but they're flaky as hell.

This true for anyone else?

• Upvote 1

Generalizing, but younger guys, while cuter and more physically fit, tend to be a little boring in the sack. Guys closer to my age tend to be more adventuresome and interesting. I haven't noticed any difference in overall flakiness as relates to age, though.

Edited by Ranger Rick
  • Upvote 2

I don't really think it matters the age but the mentality. I have been with guys who are 18 (maybe less) and 80. Just depends upon the person. As a bottom since I was 5, I believe it is my responsibility to please the top and try to find their pleasure sensors. The 18 year old football player that I was seeing, would spend 6 to 10 hours after practice fucking the entire time and usually cumming at least 7 times if not more in those hours. The older guys can't always keep it up for that long without medicine but they also like to play with my ass and body more than the younger guys. The younger guys are still learning, whereas the older like to probe and explore.