Torn (Or Should I Feel Bad?)

ctdanburyguy

So today, after a week of talking with someone from BearFront, we finally met.

Nice bear of a guy, friendly and dominant in nature.

A lil small talk and then we were in his bedroom, stripped, and me on my knees sucking his nice 8" cock.  Worked that shaft for a good twenty minutes before he moved us about on the bed, and he started playing with my ass.  Now, a bit about me, I am a bi male, cub/bear-ish body, married (which scares most candidates i like away for some reason) and haven't been fucked in some time...so yeah, i am super tight.  At home i can easily take my Aneros Progasm or a normal sized dildo....yet we he wrapped up (yeah, i know...i wanted him bare too) and tried putting it in me, it hurt like hell.  We tried a few positions, and he could only get a few inches into me before i just couldn't take it and had to have him stop, which he did.

I went back to fellating him, and he came a nice load right down my throat as i was pinned under him. 

He complimented me nicely over and over on how well i suck cock, which made me proud of myself....BUT, i also feel a tad torn that i had failed in not really be able to pleasure him the way he truly wanted.

Am i just being silly and worrying too much?  I really wish to make any male i am with feel good and enjoy me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I know exactly what you mean. Since I was getting fucked since I was 9, I have always been barebacked. I have tried condoms 4 times in my life and have bled each time. I have tried latex and non-latex, sheepskin, nothing works. I flare up and start to bleed, no matter how much lube was used. So, bareback only and won't have it any other way and I make it well-known right up front before the guy even comes over.

Just a few thoughts: I've been afraid to take truly large cocks, in the past. Patience and slow, I mean SLOW, penetration are key! Your pussy will accommodate him, it just takes time. Next, lube, lube, lube. Think you're using enough? Use more! Finally, yeah, condoms add friction; plenty of lube (see above) can usually overcome it but not always. Solution? A frank discussion before the clothes come off can often convince a guy he doesn't need a condom, but be honest for chrissakes!

It's not so much the condom that was the issue, or that is bothering me.  Just the fact that even when i relaxed, i couldn't take him and that is what makes me feel bad.

More lube might be the solution next time.

thanks for the advice, greatly appreciated.

He stopped! i have never had a top say ok and stop if it was painful for me, also from the age of 9. My hole is black and purple right now from not even bothering to say stop because i just expect it wont.

Don't feel bad or torn. You gave it the college try and it wouldn't work. He was considerate and stopped. I have the same problem, but I have had 4 surgeries in the anal area (inside). There is one place that hurts like hell when the cock is too thick. So, I usually can look at a cock and tell if I can take it or not. I tell them and of course they try and talk me into doing it. NO. I'm fine with slim or average thickness guys. I stick with those. What bothers me is the fact I want those thick cocks and can't have them.