Need Some Quick Advice If Possible

just ran into this guy on cl and man truthfully I don't want to catc hih anything permanent or temporary i just would like a clean raw dick to bend over and back up to. my post was simple and I asked for an anonymous bare fuck in the dark. am I just asking for trouble or should I go for it I mean I am capable of protecting myself I'm just worried about the sex that's the only way I want it in my ass is raw and back some of these dude won't tell their full stats.. like drug free diseases free or whatever but y'all get the picture. help?

If you want to fuck raw and anonymously, I'm not sure there's going to be much trust to build off of to trust a guy when he says he's clean. Fucking a stranger anonymously bareback means assuming the risk that he could have an STD that he could give you. You have to decide if you're willing to take that risk - plenty of people on here have decided for themselves that they are. If you want to fuck someone raw and be sure that they're not going to give you anything, that requires trust, not something you're likely to get off of an anon breeding ad on CL. You can always go on PrEP to try and reduce the risk, but that's not a sure thing as far as we know, even though the results so far look great. Just think it through, weigh your options, find a balance between risk and enjoyment that you're comfortable with for your life, and have fun.

• Upvote 1

I'm with iosam, meeting guys anonymously always has an element of risk involved. And that risk increases and decreases dramatically depending on where you are. For instance, in the south you are more likely to catch something, versus the north where you would be much less likely. Welcome to the issues generated when sex, education, religion, and gossip meet.

Throw in HIV criminalization, pop stigma and some big old closets and you end up with a powder keg.

It basically sounds like you have an interest in bareback sex, but not necessarily the commitment to it to accept the responsibility of risk in having it,at least not anonymously. While the vast majority of men are in fact HIV negative, as well as not having other STIs, you really would be playing Russian Roulette with dicks when having anonymous sex.