Best Place To Go For A Weekend Of Bb Cock

anonfuck28

Was thinking about heading to GC for a week in July until someone said it was low season.

Instead I've decided to do a long weekend some place to fit in as much cock as possible. Where would be best for say Friday through to a Tuesday.

My fav kinda places are cruise clubs / dark rooms and sauna's.

Was thinking either Berlin, Barcelona or Benidorm, any ideas of where I'm more likley to get BB cock.

Love the idea of going to a naked night in a cruise bar, and just bending over in a dark room and getting bred or sitting my ass in a sling and just letting anyone use it.

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Berlin is looking like the most probable, and the flights are fairly cheap too.

Any recommendations for places to go on a evening to get bred? Been looking at some gay hotels, anyone know if any of the hotels are also cruisy on a night?

I'm going there for a weekend in August where there's a Biohazard party on the Friday and then Fickstutenmarkt on the Saturday... That should get me fucked! I've never done anything like this before - literally flying to another country just to get fucked and bred an entire weekend - but I've fantasised about it so long that I figured I should just go ahead and do it.

Thanks, Berlin is looking like the most probable, and the flights are fairly cheap too.

Any recommendations for places to go on a evening to get bred? Been looking at some gay hotels, anyone know if any of the hotels are also cruisy on a night?

• Upvote 1

I did this in January and, after 4 days, I felt incredible -- over 100 cocks, 50 loads, and 2 women as well ;-) 

I cannot recommend Bull Bar in Berlin enough -- first time I've ever felt like an excellent cum whore, as 10 guys loaded me up and one ... did something to my arm

I did this in January and, after 4 days, I felt incredible -- over 100 cocks, 50 loads, and 2 women as well ;-) 

I cannot recommend Bull Bar in Berlin enough -- first time I've ever felt like an excellent cum whore, as 10 guys loaded me up and one ... did something to my arm

What did he do to your arm?