Satanic References And Barebacking/partying

Caliber26

3 hours ago, rawsatyr said:

...the playful, lascivious 'satyrs' of legend who had goat-like features, horns and raging hard-ons. They (in stories) would roam the countryside (I presume, playing a flute) and seduce lonely country-boys (shepherds) into a life of lewd SODOMY, raw fornication and delicious male-on-male promiscuity! ...

More of these are needed in the world today!

As for the symbolism my guess is for rebellion. Also if had the unfortunate to attend a church that dislikes lgbtq, Obama, Caitiln Jenner, one decides the hell with that church. I attended one such a church and would have left sooner but was shocked at what said and took a while to realize that never admit that church not going to change and what actually believe. That the pastors are stubborn in believe a Bible of parts only want to cherry pick. I can make a argument that the Bible has some dark themes such as rape, murder in Genesis Chapter 22, the story of King David that evangelicals and in Netflix documentary twist story to say God chose person to be in power and ok had an affair which then is twisted to let cheating Trump off the hook. Meanwhile evangelicals complain about Bill Clinton, but say nothing about Trump sex affairs, etc. I see inconsistency and double standards in church that is refreshing learn about left hand path that one can be one's self.  That the Bible should have a warning label and that Sunday School only gives nice watered down stories. When if one reads as a teen or adult learn dark stories. 

Later after services can see why some may drink, do drugs or other activity to get away from such nonsense. Also I noticed a different church visit that people say some dumb things and I think put together a release of Sarah Palin, satanic, devil imagery. Some may not believe but use images as a type of rebellion. 

The other side is Satanic imagery fits better that say have crosses that many churches against same sex. However to be clear some churches allow lgbtq. The main point is why have a church goer complain about crosses or religious symbols when devil imagery that I can't speak for the Satanists and Lucifierians but my guess is that they be happy to see in videos , gifs and what not.

On a fun side note I find in past a bit funny how some websites where some church or something try to read too much into things. For example if pastor Joel Osteen gives a hook em horns hand gesture that website interpret as satanic when picture was his son's University of Texas College Graduation. Seems I guess if one think Sarah Palin or devil is everywhere, then start seeing under rocks, pillows, or playing music backwards to hear demonic voices when now see won if read backwards if read too much into. 

To end goats in my observation seem to be independent in a group. Sheep can be herded. Be independent and not be in a herd.

Hail Sarah Palin.

• 2 weeks later...