Brexit Breeding

barejackbro

In the recent EU referendum here in the UK I voted to stay. When I heard the country had voted to leave I was angry. Yada yada yada get onto the bit about fucking and breeding!!

When I heard the news at 5am I was in a sauna in London. This guy had been following me around for a bit, but I'd been avoiding him because his cock was like 9 inches plus and girthy... a bit much for me usually. But the bad news just flicked a switch in my head: I want the biggest cock I can find and fuck it if it hurts.

So Girthy Man and me ended up in a room together - I told him to keep the door open in case others wanted to watch - he bent me over and frankly he was as rough as his cock was girthy. He struggled to get it in me at first - I guess anger makes me tight ha ha - and up til that point I'd just used spit. Lube added, and he opened me up nicely... I say nicely. It did fucking hurt, and he wasn't gentle, and I didn't fucking care.

Just found that sweet self-destructive part inside of me, and let him fucking destroy me. No words, no changing positions to get comfy, just him pounding me for about 15 minutes, hand between my shoulder blades holing me down. At one point I gritted my teeth and just said: 'Harder'  - I could feel myself wanting to stop so I had to fight it - but he ignored me and kept the same rhythm, same intensity. He didn't give a fuck about what I wanted at all.

Just at the point where I was starting to give up, he suddenly blasted into me, and changed to long, slow, pounding to maximise his pleasure of jizzing into me. His cum instantly eased my soreness, instantly made me feel all better.  And then he was done. Pulled out. Walked off. I'm left ass gaping and dripping, and despite the cum easing me, my ass still hurt. Joyous pain. Fucking yes.

Saw him in the changing rooms about 10 minutes later. He'd heard the news now too. Looked happy. Turned out he'd voted to leave. Ha ha fucking perfect, story of my fucking life. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...

Great story.... and as you (rightly I fear) felt like UK was about to get tucked over,,, might as well "celebrate" by actually getting fucked

The silver lining being even if he believed in pulling out of the EU at least he didn't believe in pulling out of everything.......

• Upvote 2

Great story.... and as you (rightly I fear) felt like UK was about to get tucked over,,, might as well "celebrate" by actually getting fucked

The silver lining being even if he believed in pulling out of the EU at least he didn't believe in pulling out of everything.......

Ha ha my thoughts exactly!

:D