No Fuck Flu Yet...

Around the first of the year, I decided something was missing from my BB fucks. After some soul searching, I decided that taking a load from a poz guy would spark things up for me. So, I began posting on CL.

Of course, my first few ads got flagged. But I soon learned how to word a post to avoid that. Some responders turned me on to breedingzone and also related to me how they got pozzed. No, none of them ended up pumping a hot load into me - they were mostly fellow bottoms - but between them and BZ, I sure got a quick education about poz loads and getting bugged up.

At first, I guess I'd have been labeled a bug chaser, but I knew all along that even though converting will eventually happen, what intrigued me was the quest. Then I read a post about being a load chaser, rather than a bug chaser, and that summed it up for me. My thrill is in the hunt, not in the kill, or in this situation, converting. However, the quest for hot loads began.

I exchanged emails with a few guys. I ended up meeting one guy for coffee. We hit it off and I knew I needed his cock, and his toxic load, though not his "gift," up my ass.

Now, my opportunities to fuck are limited. But, he was willing to work with me on that. Also, after douching, I love taking a series of wine enemas. They make me really horny. I've also read that being well cleaned out makes you more fertile for the virus, but if so, that's just part of the thrill for me. Whether or not residual alcohol in there makes my colon safer or less safe is inconsequential. As long as my hole nice and slippery for my top and is not dirty or stinky, then everything is okay.

Well, the night to "do the deed" arrived. I was extremely well cleaned out and had enjoyed two wine enemas. They make me so damned horny! Now mind you, I don't want to convert for as long as I can avoid it, just to prolong the quest, but regardless of a guy's VLC, my hole will take any cock's load when drunk.

So, he finally arrived. We already knew each other so we dispensed with the "hellos" and got down to getting his cock into my holes. After hitting the bed, totally naked of course, I began sucking his semi rigid cock to "full mast" before lying on my back to take him inside me.

Now, I've been barebacking for about 7 years, but this was my first known hot load. After all the raw cocks that have erupted inside me, I know that, after having read a bit on BZ, at least a few have to have been pumping a toxic load in there, just based on the statistics I've read, but this load was going to be different. I knew this was a hot one from a guy not on meds. Though he wasn't recently pozzed with a sky high VLC, but he was still pretty toxic nonetheless, based on his success rate on cobverting neg holes.

After sucking his dick to get him nice and hard, for this first known toxic fuck, I laid on my back. I wanted to look into his eyes as he fucked my hole, delivering his charged load deep inside my fertile hole.

I guided his cock to my waiting, eager, well lubed hole. It slid easily inside me.

His cock - nothing abnormally huge, but not small either in length or girth - felt wonderful as he thrusted deeper and deeper until he was fully inside me, balls deep.

We looked into each other’s eyes as he stroked in and out of me. We both knew this fuck could change my life, making us "one." He varied his pace, but took his time. We both knew that it wasn't going to be a one fuck night, and what tonight could mean for my future.

At last, he began to build his thrusts in speed and depth. I knew he was going for his climax. He looked into my eyes and asked, "Are you ready for this toxic load?"

I nodded, "yes."

"The load that could change your life?"

I nodded, "Yes."

"Beg me for it. Beg me to seed your hole!"

"Fuck me with your hot load! Pump every charged up drop into me!"

And with that, he began pounding away until he slammed into me really hard, waiting a few seconds between strokes. I knew, from having fucked a lot of pussies, that at the bottom of every stroke, his cock was jetting its semen deep inside me, as I had done to countless cunts from now immemorable women. I gladly accepted his seed, as they had done with mine. I felt a bond with him, as well as to every hole I'd unloaded into as well. I knew how they felt, as receivers of what could be a gift that could change their lives.

Finally, he collapsed on top of me. I knew how "they" (my past cunt owners who weren't on the pill at the middle of their cycle) felt.

After a while, he rolled off me and we enjoyed a few glasses of wine. Soon, nature took its course and I began sucking his dick again. He rolled me over on my tummy, relubed my hole and then started to mercilessly drill it! He pounded away until he unloaded whatever toxic seed had been left in his balls.

Afterwards, he left.

Well, I'd also had a backup plan and later got nailed by two other cocks later that night after he left. Of course, I did not ask for their "status." A while back I simply stopped asking, accepting, in advance, the inevitable. Their loads mingled with two, known, fairly toxic loads.

It's been eight weeks and I've felt fine - no evidence of the fuck flu. But, another "seeding opportunity" is coming up in a couple of weeks and my toxic friend will be back to see whether or not he can succeed where he's failed before. Not to mention other cocks that will enjoy the use of my hole filled with toxic loads. I wonder whether or not any of those two guys from last time have been feeling well. Neg tops can get infected too, and hey, at the time, I was neg. Still am, for that matter.

"For how much longer?" is the question.

• Upvote 7

Great seeing and hearing about another bottom taking the journey as I've chosen to do. Pretty much an identical quest as mine here, began taking anon loads at the first of this year and just deciding to allow nature to take it's course. Am not begging for it, but at the same time, not avoiding it either, just allowing it to happen and that has become the most intriguing aspect, not knowing when it is going to happen for me, but rather that it's surely going to happen sooner or later. As with you there, how much longer will we go until the fuk flu, guess we will find out eventually. Good luck there.

Guest mspsubmale

wow!  like homo60, pretty much sums up the state of where i am at as well.  

most of the time just looking to bottom for anyone, and never asking for condoms, let alone status of the top.  sometimes change the parameter of search on CL to review only "POZ" listings, and really not finding much there;  most of time, i'm not what they are looking for.  

overall, would love to be there, ready to be on my back, looking in the eyes of the person about to enter me with a nice cock, loaded with toxic POZ cum, ready to be impregnated with his dna, to share that with him, and have that part of him live in me.

same thoughts, too, that it is probably going to happen eventually, but the 'when' and 'how' and 'who' are still variables waiting, and hoping, to happen.

I wonder what the ratio is of hiv+ guys who did vs. didn't get the flu. I haven't seen any stats. Obviously, this is why regular testing is important. But if (when?) I become poz, I look at getting the flu as part of the rite of passage, as it were. I think I'd feel gypped if I didn't get it.

I wonder what the ratio is of hiv+ guys who did vs. didn't get the flu. I haven't seen any stats. Obviously, this is why regular testing is important. But if (when?) I become poz, I look at getting the flu as part of the rite of passage, as it were. I think I'd feel gypped if I didn't get it.

I have heard that about 1/3 get "Fuck Flu".  Others may have some milder symptoms that are often mistaken for something else in those not chasing...