Best Places To Hook-Up Online (Split Off From Last Load Thread)

breederboy

I have had many from A4A -- NOT into games or wasting time. I love getting Fucked & Loaded with Cum.

Profile is Direct-- I want your cock in my ass and Shoot your load deep inside me. Power Tops +++ & Verbal as you seed my hole.

I don't mess with Grindr or Manhunt. Always find BREEDers on BBRT.

I can't ever find guys that are serious on Grindr or a4a about getting bred. I'm also on bbrts and nobody talks on there either. What does a top have to do to find willing bb bottoms?

I mainly use BBRTS to dump my load, the best way to find a willing bottom is to check the Quick connect section. Check every hour, two hours what have you. There are always slutty bottoms looking to get bred.

I can't ever find guys that are serious on Grindr or a4a about getting bred. I'm also on bbrts and nobody talks on there either. What does a top have to do to find willing bb bottoms?

Contact me to get bred by you no strings.  Shoot your cum up my guts till you're dry man!  But you're right, I get messages from guys who say they're horny then disappear.  They all couldn't have gotten a "better offer" to breed.

When I first moved back to the Mid-west 5 years ago there were usually only 20-25 guys on BBRT & now about 75 guys on in my area at any time but over 120+ on weekends. Some depends where you are located. When I lived in San Diego there were all types of guys & places to play. 3 bath houses & several adult bookstores. One was across the street from the Marine Base. Plus you could still get Fucked in the parks or my favorite. The Beach

My profiles are direct and I want Your LOAD. I get hit up on Adam from guys who profile list neg, but on BBRT they admit they are POZ.

Hey guys, this thread is "Where did you get or give your last load?" for hot recent stories. Maybe start a new thread about best places/ways to find loads?

Edited by drscorpio
Moderator's Note: Agreed and Done

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 120DaysofSodom

Adam4Adam

Craigslist <---- I use this one the most for totally anonymous and rape play.

Grindr

Dudesnude

Squirt.org