Hooker And His Bf Dp'd Me

Sn00wb00red

Ended up deciding to cut out all the bs and paid to have a hottie come over. And oh, what a hottie. 28, blond white twink, like 5% body fat if that. Looked like a dancer. Also super sweet. A total find.

We partied a lil bit and he fucked me for quite a while, in the middle of which I decided should be an overnight. He had a nice 7" uncut dick with decent thickness and a never-ending ability to get hard. 

He fucked me raw in a lot of positions. Most fun was me on my stomach, him turned opposite of what he should be - head to feet. This had the always awesome effect of prodding my prostate just enough to make me leak like a faucet the whole time. 

Eventually we decided to find another top. After some false starts, eventually his bf decided he wanted to join. Slim surfer-looking brown haired guy. Twink body. Nice cut 7" thick dick.

Once everyone was here the real fun started. My boy fucked the living daylights out of me. His uncut cock feeling flawless inside me. His bf tag teamed me for 10-15 minutes. Then we decided to have them dp me. Took a bit of doing, but man, the feeling of them both making it past the sphincter and into you at the same time never gets old. They managed to even fuck me pretty hard with both in me, which is rare. 

After switching places over and over for what felt like an hour or two, so I barely even knew through the poppers haze who was in me when, or when it was two cocks and when it was one and a dildo, the original boy resumed fucking me hard. He shot a huuuge load in my well stretched hole. After 5 minutes, he did it again, then fell asleep on top of me, his softening cock still inside me for a full hour. Boyfriend was a little too sleepy to add to the two, unfortunately. 

Very satisfying night.

• Upvote 11

• 2 weeks later...