Sex Pig - Tattoo

XVbbd

Think twice about permanent sex pig tatts.  Last time I was in Palm Springs I got a friend to put a mark on my back each time I took a load.  After a few days I had 16 marks on my back.  It was the topic of conversation at Beer Bust.  Everyone understood I was a cum taking pig.  Next day I washed it off and flew back to my professional life.  Can't wait to be covered up in Sharpie again soon.

• Upvote 1

I suggest too to wait until you are certain. Then have it in a place where it is not visible in your professional life. Unless you are willing to explain what it means to each and everyone who sees it (co-workers, family etc.)

• Upvote 1

I believe that if you have to ask what to get or where to place it, you're not ready for a tattoo. 

you can always do it later when you're sure, but you can't undo someone else's bad judgment on your skin.

lol thanks for your concern but this will be my fourth tattoo, I just wondered what other like minded guys thought about it, that's all. I'm thinking of designs but I want to be careful incase a pig turns out looking cartoon like and retarded, and I wondered if anyone had any ideas I hadn't thought about. 

Edited by nastyrawfuck28

I suggest too to wait until you are certain. Then have it in a place where it is not visible in your professional life. Unless you are willing to explain what it means to each and everyone who sees it (co-workers, family etc.)

If we're talking about a tattoo that you would not be ashamed of in any setting, you could put it anywhere. I would normally suggest getting a tattoo someplace where you can cover it easily by putting on a shirt. Imagine if you were applying for a job that you really want. A sex pig tattoo, or a cum dump tattoo, would not be a good thing to put anywhere else than a place that it could be hidden by wearing underwear or swimsuit. Imagine walking on the beach with a cum dump tattoo in the summer around families and kids, or in your own backyard with all the neighbors seeing you. 

A sex pig tattoo or a cum dump tattoo would be better to put on your ass, where people can only see it when needed, i.e. at a cruising club, sex club, in your own bedroom or the hotel room with the hottest guy ever.

• Upvote 1