Fantasy To Make Real

fungayboy

I have had a fantasy for a while, to be taken by a guy to a sauna (or sex club where ever) and have them decide who fucks me and how (with/without rubber, rough etc). My job often takes me around the UK so was wondering if anyone knows of a place (don't want to do it near home in case I know anyone there LOL) and if I am in that area maybe help me fulfil this fantasy?

• Upvote 3

Guest GoodExercise

I would do that for you at Steamworks here in Chicago.  Or at Mans Country (also here in Chicago), if you prefer dark, always-infected, never-treated meat.

I would do that for you at Steamworks here in Chicago.  Or at Mans Country (also here in Chicago), if you prefer dark, always-infected, never-treated meat.

if i were there you would decide where we went. I love it when I guy takes control

Been chatting to a guy, he wants to take me to a sex party he goes to, where guys fuck safe and raw, while it isn't kink, just vanilla, he said that if anyone wants to fuck me I have to let them, if they ask if I want to raw I have to say yes. Just waiting for the when and where :P

• Upvote 2

Been chatting to a guy, he wants to take me to a sex party he goes to, where guys fuck safe and raw, while it isn't kink, just vanilla, he said that if anyone wants to fuck me I have to let them, if they ask if I want to raw I have to say yes. Just waiting for the when and where :P

Your lucky sounds fuckin hot bro I would deffo be up for that too ;)

Guest btchbyl

being taken by a group to a cruisy woods at a rest area late night far back on the trail. they make me strip down to nothing but cowboy boots and hat and handcuff me, then take turns fucking me hard from behind many times. then they uncuff me after they unload in my butt and take my clothes and leave. i have to stay out in the woods and get my ass used by anon cruisers til they come back with my clothes in the morning.

So met with the group at the weekend. Was about 17ish guys there, got fucked by 8 (I think kinda started to loose count lol) 5 fucked me raw (that I know of), 3 unloaded in me. It was so hot, get horny now thinking about it!

• Upvote 3

Nice must have been fun!!! When do you think you might do it again?

Not sure yet. Chatted to one of the guys about why I was there (after the session :D) he loved that I was being given no choice who fucked me raw. Waiting for him to get back to me

So been chatting with this new guy, he wants to have me over his, he goes online as me and invites guys round to fuck me while he watches. He isn't specifically going to look for guys to fuck me raw but if they ask or it comes up he will say that 'I' will go raw :P

• 4 weeks later...

So went to the guy I mentioned above. Fuck it was hot! He went online using my accounts and invited guys round to fuck and use me :P had about 6 guys over the evening. Was so hot with this bloke being me, saying to guys how they can fuck me. As soon as any of them asked if they could bb me he said yes I loved to be forced raw. He found one guy who wanted to do CBT on me and agreed that they could squeeze my balls and polish my cock once he had me tied down :P

Was a hot evening :P

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...