Playground

Guest bbncguy

Guest bbncguy

Grindr is my new playground, I love it because I can meet anon guys, take their load and leave, no drama and no crap. Today, just three hours ago I received a message on Grindr and the guys ask if I wanna fuck, of course I said yes, address ? He replies with an address, and instructions to use the back door. I walk in, we say hello and he leads me upstairs. As soon as we walk into the room we both begin to undress and he turns to reveal a nice cock, I drop to my knees and suck his cock and balls for quite some time, he lifts me onto the couch and and begins to fuck me. No question about condoms, pulling out...nothing. He fucks me and as he gets close he starts pound me balls deep and as he cums inside of me he goes as deep as he could, flooding my ass with his load. He begins to fuck me some more with his load as lube, probably another 10 minutes of good dicking. He pulls out, says thanks and starts getting dressed. I do the same and head downstairs and as I leave I thank him and drive away. Will we fuck again, don't know and don't care, I took his load and that's what I wanted...no bullshit.

I'd love to be able to do that here in my hick town. One bottom invited me over one night and said front door would be unlocked and he would be naked on all fours in the living room. Fuck and go. It took me forever to find his house in the dark and i went up to the front door and I couldn't get it pen. I went home and e--mailed him. He said he was there waiting and the door was just stuck. Oh well. We both lose.

Guest bbncguy

yeah sometimes this small town is not very good, but this week has been a good week for me. I may go another month and not got any so I try to get it when I can.