Has Anyone Heard About Safestsex.org?

I've been bottoming bareback and taking loads since the 90's and  I've been extremely lucky and I'm still HIV-neg with no other infections either.

I no longer have the amount of sex I had in my 30's till my 50's, when I was taking multiple anon loads in one night at the baths. Now I still like having sex but I'm becoming more concerned with HIV because I figure, after so many years, why get infected now and complicate my life with doctor's visits, treatments, having to disclose status, etc.

One ongoing fuck buddy texted me telling me he was horny and would like to meet me at a park. He's now living with his girlfriend and concerned about STDs. He mention that he would prefer if I joined safestsex.org and that way I was his STD situation and he saw mine. It took me 10 minutes to join and build what they call an STD Profile.  We met at the park today at lunch, he bred my hole. Nothing is 100% safe but every little thing may help.

I liked the idea almost immediately especially because I have no desire to poz or get any other STD. I also hesitate getting into PrEP because it only protects you against HIV and don't want any side effects.

Has anyone else heard of safestsex.org?

There's no guarantee anyone on that site is honest about their STD situation so what's the point of it? 

There are never any guarantees, just better protection. Even if guys were tested and data was certified an entered by a clinic there wouldn't be any guarantee either. An identical twin who's poz could get tested instead, or the test results could be wrong.  Wearing condoms is no guarantee either.

So far I like what I see in safestsex.org. First, nothing else but an email address is required. I don't know how comfortable I would feel about having to provide all my personal data. But an email address is no big deal.

Guys are more likely to lie when horny and ready to fuck. But if one has to purposely store the data in a profile that cannot be easily changed, I doubt one would lie in the same way. There is some trace left no matter how anonymous the profile is.

I just took a brief look...it wasn't required to put a date on the tests...making it even less helpful.

That's strange because it worked for me with no problems. Even the sample for works well and it accepts dates. http://safestsex.org/firstrepinfo-en.php. You have to "click" on HIV- or HIV- on PrEP fro the date to appear.

From what I understand and after going through the registration process, the first time the dates required for the tests are Year-Month. It assumes, and it turned-out to be right in my case, I didn't have the exact dates of the tests. Then for the following tests results one must have the exact date. It makes sense.

I've used the system (safestsex.org) and exchanged STD data twice by now. One guy who was already a member and another guy who I asked to become a member before we met for sex. After all it only takes 5 minutes to join.

The immediate advantage is that I got to read which tests and when those tests were conducted. Yes, it is self-reported so guys could be lying about it. But to me the main point is the clarity of the information one gets from the other member. For instance, I noticed that the guy who had just become a member had not posted anything about Gono and Clam, although he has insisted he was "clean" before the exchange. He said he was going to get tested now for those. This is what I get to see from the other member (I removed the ID). I find it a great idea.

STD Profile Exchanged:2016-08-06 17:40
HIV: Negative, last screened May 2016    [3 months ago]
Syphilis: Last screened June 2016    [2 months ago]
Gonorrhoea: Nothing reported
Chlamydia: Nothing reported
Hepatitis-B: Immune
Genital Herpes: At registration member reported never being diagnosed
Hepatitis-C: At registration member reported never being diagnosed