Friction Spots On Penis?

Hi all, new to here so please forgive me if this is in the wrong place.

I have indulged in bare sex every now and then for the past few years, recently though i had a few red spots appear on the head of my penis, not painfull and dont have any puss in them, just like small round red marks. and clear up within a week or so.

I have used the trusty google and have come to the conclusion they are friction spots?

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

• 9 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Yeah, they're likely friction spots. They happen if you don't use enough lube, get into really rough fucking, or do a lot of fucking. A condom sheathes the penis preventing that from happening. I get the, too, usually if I've been at a bathhouse or sex club fucking a lot or if I've done spit and stick with a guy.

Yeah, those red spots show up due to rough fucking and as said above from not enough lube/cum in a guy's hole. For me, the red spots disappeared within a short period of time. And then it was back to bare fucking... So, please don't worry too much about the red spots. Enjoy the bb sex!

• Upvote 1

I have sucked a cock straight after being roughly fucked and noticed them, so I'd agree that sound like friction spots 

more than willing to bend over for you if you want to see if they come back ...;)