Cumunion Chicago

chibtm2breed

On PrEP have taken some loads but want to be a real Cumdump at the upcoming party.. Haven't been to CumUnion, their party posting suggests a room on the 3rd floor. It usually is not as busy up there on the few regular days I've been there as the main floors. For those who have been to the parties is the 3rd floor the best on that day to maximize loads??? .Beefy, bearish guy here. Any other advice on maximizing getting bred? Also are the "lights outs" better than regular days?

Edited by chibtm2breed

• 3 months later...

Hey! A little late...your post is from August but in the event that anyone comes across this, I figure I'd give my two cents because I love CumUnion Parties!!!

So first, the CumUnion parties are great! However, like anything, they can be hit or miss. Some are EPIC orgies & gang bangs, others are just a wee bit of fun. 

At Steamworks, the 3rd floor is definitely the best place to be, as that's where the CumUnion party directs people. There will be people in Steamworks that aren't even aware it's a CumUnion party, thus they might try & fuck you with a condom. Best way to minimize that is by sticking to the 3rd floor.

Next, don't be afraid to go early. Honestly, I like to get there around 8:30. People come in waves all night..I usually stick it out till between 1 & 3 am, depending on how busy it is.

All in all, I've had a great time at the parties both here & in other cities. Some nights it's just a few loads, other nights it's a 20 to 30 load night with sloppy asses being fucked everywhere!!!! All just depends on the night, the people, the mood they're in, the weather, the moon, the position of mars...lol..you get the idea.

As for the Lights out nights, they're cool but I'm not sure they're much different than regular nights. It's already a pretty dimly lit place ,they just turn off a few extra lights, that's all. CumUnion nights beat Lights out nights any time!!!!

• Upvote 1