Yesterday in an Amazingly Sleazy Theater

Thought I’d relate what happened at the theatre yesterday. I try to go there once or twice a week, sometimes over lunch, sometimes after trade school. To give you an idea what it’s like: it’s long and narrow and has a dozen of cubicles. There’s a cinema, the bathrooms, followed by the suckatorium, and beyond, the backroom, dimly lit, with sling and private 'viewing booths'. Something for every taste. You get a wide variety of guys in there, and I look younger than my age—16, maybe 17. I get my choice of men, since youth is at a premium. A year ago I came down with Hepatitis B—the doctor said I’m a carrier. Of course the guys here never ask me if I’m clean; my baby-face beguiles them. They briefly ponder how someone so young got in, and then approach me. They think they’re gonna be the first to seed me. Breed me, maybe—but not seed me. They’re a thousand loads too late for that.

Yesterday I went there over lunch. The guys at the front desk know me. I’ve made it with two of them, and when they’re on duty they let me in for free, but yesterday, after paying my admittance, I went into the suckatorium, which was a hallway lined with cubicles each of which had one or two glory holes. It was deserted - bummer! But I did come across two guys in the backroom. An older fucker spread a young dude’s cheeks. A chill crept down my spine. Anonymous fucking is such a turn-on!

I wandered back into the suckatorium where I listlessly fed coins into the slot. There was a three-way on the screen, but I hardly paid attention. My heart jumped a beat when the adjacent door creaked open. It was the old dude from the backroom. I hoped he had a load left in his balls. The dim red light in the next cubicle went momentarily went dark, then his massive shaft lunged through the glory hole. Oh God! Talk about a fantasy cum true - it was the most fuckin’ beautiful thing I’d ever laid eyes on: red and raw, fresh from fucking, coated with slime, shit and ass juices. Thank God - the guy hadn’t yet cleaned his cock off. So, there I was, staring at his filthy dick. I wet my lips, inhaling the musky smell of ass and cock and cum, and went at it. His cock was even thicker than I thought and almost immediately my jaw ached from the distention I experienced as he rammed it down my throat. I licked and sucked, and when he thrust all the way to his root. I gasped for air on the out-stroke. It was hard not gagging, but I did my best, only regretting that I couldn’t take it up the ass.

Ten minutes later I found myself in love with his rod. I was slobbering on his fuckin’ man shaft like the slut whore that I am. I fell into a tonguing-sucking-licking frenzy. I’d have done anything he wanted. Some bozo entered the adjoining booth, and whispering through the glory hole behind me, egged me on. The old fart had me tongue his balls, ranted on about how good it felt, grunting that sleaze balls such as himself loved working over young guys like me, converting us to sex pigs. Man - I was a mess! My eyes watered as he resumed ramming his cock down my throat, while my enthusiastic audience-of-one urged me to swallow the old fart’s load. As this scene progressed, the sleazy old cunt asked me "Where do you want my dirty seed?" "Up my ass" I replied, but the old fart chuckled "Not likely, kid," so, with one stupendous effort, I took his rod all the way down my throat. It was all I could do to keep from gagging. Each time he withdrew his cock from my throat I grunted "Gimme that load, man" and after a couple of rounds of in-and-out, the old fart whacked off and sprayed his jism down my throat, on my face and in my hair. It was POZITIVELY awesome! He grunted this was his third load in one day, mumbled what I thought was some remark approaching a 'thanks' and left. So there I was—drenched with HIV and horny. I used my fingers to cleanse my face and swabbed my tongue to savor the last of his toxic man seed. I massaged the venom onto my gums, a trick I’d learned to make the flavor last. The jism in my hair just had to wait, since I’d forgot my comb. I figured it’d dry into gooey gobs before I got a chance to comb it out.

As I stumbled to my feet and unlocked the door to my cubicle, the bozo in the adjacent booth simultaneously unlatching his door. With a finger he pushed my door ajar, and stood there insolently contemplating me. Except for the two of us, the suckatorium was deserted. Compared to him, I must have seemed a worthless piece of shit, a young male of slender build, 19, 5’6, 130. “Heard you have a taste for dirty cum, kid. You take it up the ass?" I nodded. He stepped into my cubicle and latched the door behind himself. How shall I describe this bozo? A lumberjack? Nah - there were no lumberjacks in my town. Construction Worker was more like it. He sported a grey scraggly beard, 40 to 45 years old, overweight. He had a noticeable beer belly that was covered by a flannel shirt. He also wore a pair of dirty jeans and muddy work boots. Not exactly my preferred type, but beggars can’t be choosers.

He undid my pants, and pulled down my briefs. My buckle hit the floor with a dull thud. He twisted me about so my ass faced his crotch. I knew exactly what was coming next. Thank God! He unzipped and dropped his drawers, and pressed his smelly dick against my love canal. I never got a good look at it so I can’t describe it for you, except to say, the way he rammed it in me, without any lube, not even spit, his cock was more than adequate. Damn, it hurt! But I didn’t care. The fucker plowed me furiously, plunging into my ass in one fell swoop, his balls slapping against my ass cheeks. He reamed my ass, sawing in and out, and frankly I was so horned-up I didn’t care who fucked me. With only a few strokes he moaned and blew his dirty seed into my ass. I actually felt his poison spew into my guts. He left, not bothering to close the door. It stood agape at 45 degrees. I reached behind and felt my hole - it was extremely sore from the dry fucking - and - yes - when I lifted my fingers to the screen I could see I was bleeding!

New arrivals mulled around. My sexual thirst remained unquenched. I opted to be late for class, which was a small sacrifice: I lived to FUCK! That was my life purpose. Pants and briefs around my ankles, my hole dribbling man cum, I turned my ravaged pussy toward the door, inviting any and all takers. A cute business type in suit and tie obliged. His golden wedding band glistened in the screen light as his wedded shaft invaded my ass.

Good student that I am, (and thorough motherfucker), I had done my homework. About ten percent of gay men have had Hep B, and about seven percent of those who have had it are carriers - and yeah, I'm one of 'em. If I infect another guy, tough shit: he's old enough to know the risks. And anyway, it’s no worse than catching HIV or AIDS. So I’m not really doing anyone any damage. HEP B is active in my body fluids - semen, blood, saliva, urine, and even feces. So, as far as I'm concerned, there’s no such thing as playing safe, no matter what the other guy wants to do!

Edited by Hotload84

• 2 years later...

how is it that this story was posted 2 and 1/2 years ago, and only has one comment - from yesterday?!?!? that was a fucking hot story - can't believe other readers didn't leave a response. I'm just glad jankoslave had the patience to hunt this story down and post a comment bringing it back to the top of the queue.

• Upvote 1

In Philadelphia it looks like. Hot! I am going down in a few weeks! And yeah it is a damn hot story!

Sorry guys - this story was salvaged from the old Bugshare.net site. I have no idea who actually wrote the story, nor if it is based on an actual experience. The most piggish place in Philly is (arguably) the Adonis Cinema at 2026 Sansom Street, immediately west of the Sansom Street Gym (aka bath house) at 2020 Sansom Street.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...