Loosing Control Of Life 2

ALPHAboy

A few months ago I wrote a topic about how I'm loosing more and more control over my normale life. I'm getting more and more consumed by my purpose of breeding and working out. Since I wrote that topic in June it has actually gotten worse...

I still don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing. For the past months I have been a terrible friend in terms of contact and interest, and all the spare time I had in these past months were filled with working out, hunting for ass and breeding. The more I do it, the more it consumes me. It's like working out and breeding strengthen each other. The more I breed and work out, the more I feel my intelligence slipping away. I know I was born a breeder. It is my purpose. My body, my brain, my muscles, my balls, my cock, all made for that purpose alone. But like I said... is it worth it to loose any other aspect of my life in favor of breeding and building muscle? Deep down I know I can be the most happy if I breed and build more muscle. 

I think I eventually end up working in a gym. Infest myself with more and more testosterone. Breed more and more. And more and more. Become and brainless jock.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

The thought and image of you being a muscled up human fuck machine is so fucking hot, but in real life addiction of any kind usually leads to some pretty major problems in the longer term.  I'd try to keep some balance if I were you.  Probably hard to do......you prob have a long line of sluts wanting that muscle load - I'd be one if I were local to you, bugging you to come fuck me all the time!!

• Upvote 1

If we were together I would love to be bred by you.  On the other hand, you will never find true happiness in life without some balance.  Losing friends just to breed may seem like some fun, but friends can be there when you are down to help bring you back up.   Hope you find yourself soon.

• Upvote 3

But you are Neg for Neg Only on BBRT.  You cannot truly breed that way.  The alpha male must be poz to truly dominate.

I so disagree on that. Alpha is about character, stamina, libido, muscles. I can imagine some love the whole idea of std's as part of being dominant. Im not that kind of guy. Part of being Alpha is being in perfect shape, from the in- and outside. 

• Upvote 5

By the way you describe your obsession with working out and with breeding dudes, it sounds like it bothers you that you are so pre-occupied with these two things.

I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist or mental health doctor in any way, shape or form, but what you describe sounds like two things- hyper gymnasia (obsession with exercise) and sexual addiction. It sounds like if you are in fact dealing with hyper gymnasia, you developed that as a result of sexual addiction- you are obsessed with breeding more and more guys and the only way you believe you will be the most alpha breeder you can be is by working out crazy amounts.

If it really does bother you so much, my suggestion is to seek help. A mental health doctor like a psychologist or psychiatrist may be able to get down to the bottom of what is compelling you to see your sole purpose in life as an alpha breeder. It may be tied to OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). If that is the case, the doctor could even prescribe you medication to help you cope with the OCD.

Again, I'm not a doctor and I'm not trying to give you a diagnosis. All I'm saying is this is what it sounds like based on what you describe. Only a doctor can truly help you.

• Upvote 2

Whatever you do, do not ignore your circle of friends. Make an effort to keep in touch.

I was a workaholic and when I eventually lost my job I came to realize I had ignored my friends for so long and had become so isolated there was hardly anybody left when I needed them and it was too late to repair the damage. Served me right.

As hot as it sounds to become a muscle god and breed as many holes as you can you may need friends at some point in time and they will be there only for you if they don't feel pushed away. And as I think you will not be explaining to them why you behave like that they would probably not understand why you did not keep in touch and given up on you.

• Upvote 4