Conversions in My Garden Center

I was terminally horny at an early age, and poz by nineteen, but had no idea with whom or when. That’s fifteen years ago now. I haven't had a sick day since I converted. I’m not on meds and take good care of myself. I live for cum and was 100% bottom until I converted, then I started to top. It’s so awesome squirting poz jizz up a neg ass. I never tire of it. Each neg is different. I’m not fussy about age. Eighteen or ninety—long as they’re neg and of legal age. I’m not a Boy-Pussy-Chaser, but I get my share of young men. I enjoy mentoring the ones who can’t decide if they’re gay. They always turn out the same way.

I’ve always taken it bare, and only use a rubber when needed. Sometimes I meet a guy and really want him. I'll fuck him safe for a while, then get him all hot and tell him I can’t cum with a condom. They want it want it so bad. Still, some resist, so I get them wasted and do them. Some guys I don't give a shit about and just want to breed. Others I really care for and want imbue with my seed. For example, I've been screwing a twenty year old who works for me in a little seasonal garden center I own, and for which I hire each Spring a couple regulars and college kids for the nursery. This nice looking dude came in looking for summer employment. I liked him right off—clean-cut, preppy, good manners. I didn’t even figure him for gay, I just liked him and hired him for the showroom figuring he'd be good for business.

Two weeks ago he told me he was gay. Do I Mind! A total anal virgin! It didn’t take long to get him in the sack. I told him I was poz, that we'd play safe. He wasn’t half bad for a newbie, and I enjoyed his loads. Meanwhile, I kept feeding him bull about how being poz is not a big deal, how after ten years I was still healthy, and how great it was not having to worry, and how you’re not gay until you're poz. The ultimate crock. Then I told him the truth, that I wanted him poz. I went on saying eventually he would catch it sooner or later, and the younger, the better.

So last week he told me he was ready. I figured I’d strike while the iron was hot, but he freaked, so I decided I to play with him, and gave him the "Fuck of Death" speech, about how I was going to seed him with the load that would set him for life. You should have seen him try and squirm out of it, but I got - well - forceful. He didn’t take it very good, and since I couldn’t have him running back to mommy and daddy all flustered, I flattered him saying what a “real man” he had become. We cuddled all night. I screw him daily, and he’s OK with it now. I doubt he’s converted, but I’m working on it, knowing that some day he'll pass my bug around campus.

Another guy by the name of Dave also comes around the Center, clearly needing fatherly advice. Turns out Dave had come out to his dad, but his father didn't believe him, saying Dave would 'out grow it', that Dave was going through a phase. Gotta love those fathers who just can't accept that their sons may be, let alone are gay. Anyhow, Dave and I ended up in the sack, which was more his doing than mine. I can honestly say he is a born bottom. Like my twenty year old employee, I told Dave I was poz and we’d only play safe, but he wanted it bare, and wouldn’t take 'no' for an answer. Just the opposite of my employee. Pretty soon I accommodated his demands and conveniently 'forgot' the condom. He converted. I doubt he has ever told his dad.

I see him around. He’s still healthy and a real stud. I know he’s spread my bug around - a lot. That’s where youth has an advantage over middle age. The fuckers they’re screwing think they have nothing to fear from someone so young.

I’ve lost track of my virus and could go full-blown any day now, but it's a rush knowing that I've got all these cross-strains in my system. You gotta die sometime, and I like the idea of passing from AIDS.

What’s next? How about pozzing a gal through her boyfriend? That’s a real turn-on.

Edited by Hotload84

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...