All It Takes Is One... A Hot First Timer

shadydan

Posted an ad on Craigslist, but a few hours went by and nothing... and then the CL gods smiled on me and delivered the following:

Hey, 22yo slim black guy weighing 155lbs and 7cut. I'm running errands, but I can stop by if your interested. Let me know asap. Don't want to stay out for too long in the rain. I've never topped though. I'm straight.

Oh, I am interested. Turns out hes just a few minutes away and I barely have time to clean out and be ready, but ready I am.

He arrives and is a really good looking almost preppy looking guy. We go to my room, he doesnt seem nervous at all, droos trou and im on my knees getting him hard. He likes it. I get some moans when I work his balls. He precomes. Its tasty.

So, time for the main act, I had him the lube get into doggy style on the bed and in no time his 7 inches is meeting my guts. Takes a few strokes and says, im not gonna last long, which ilicits a fuck ya get your nut from me. He asks 'where do you want me to bust', and i say 'wherever you want'he pants 'inside?' to which i growl 'ya man'. He seems to get a second wind knowing that hes gonna breed me, and he pounds into me. A few more minutes of bliss and he pushes hard against me and busts in my hole.

After he gets off me hes standing there kind of dazed, and I slip to my knees and taste the last of his load dripping off his cock. He seems surprised but I asked what he thought for his first time and he said, 'that was fun,i enjoyed it'

I wasnt quite done with my trick, however, as i began to tongue his balls, abs, chest and nipples a bit. Then i traipsed my tongue across his neck and down his back to his sweet ass. I nibbled a bit, but backed off when he flinched. I asked if hed ever had his ass licked and he said 'once'. I asked if he liked it and he said 'ya it was alright'.

As he dressed I told him to email anytime he wanted a repeat and that I really wanted to eat his ass good and he said he would, but who knows.

All in all, a great CL hookup. Oh, and no other responses at all either... but all it takes is one.

• Upvote 6