Used by a 22 Year Old Chaser

You’ll be intrigued to know I had a very special young guy yesterday. We originally met in an AOL chat room. He’s 22, sweet, smooth and slim, and goes to the University. He‘s really beautiful; very full, kissable lips; super-soft, sweet buns - with a respectable hard-on.

I came home from the dentist yesterday; and I thought I’d use the opportunity to renew my infection, figuring anyone with the Bug could reinfect me through my tender gums. So when I found him online, I invited him over. After the fact, I asked if he was poz. He was super-sure that he wasn’t, which was disappointing. But, hey, I’d already extended the invitation.

When he got here and entered the 'naked zone', which is any place beyond the front room, he stripped and almost climbed on my dick. I wasn’t ready for that, so I kissed him to calm him down, knowing full well he was going to get some of the shit from the dentist. He sucked on my gums like he'd never been kissed before. I got him to the bed, and tossed him down with more force than I intended. I think I may have stunned him. In any event, I immediately started rimming his ass like he had been trying to cleanse my tonsils moments before. As he spread his legs to accommodate me, I reached around to feel his considerable piece. I must have made love to his hole for half an hour. His ass tissues had started to swell, and he was bleeding a little from the workout. Excellent. On to the next step.

“You like to get fucked?” ‘Love it, but only bareback.” “You've got a deal. Would you like a small dildo to help open you up?" “Yeah, let’s try it!”

I have this ridged dildo that invariably roughens ass tissue. In a very short time, his pretty little mancunt would be speckled with blood. I placed the dildo on the ridge of his pussy and rammed it in up to the handle. Not surprisingly he screamed. As I'm not really into inflicting pain, I apologized saying “Sorry, Baby Cakes. I’ll more careful next time.” He responded “Maybe it’d be better if I rode you.” Whereupon he mounted me.

All of a sudden, the he couldn't get enough. He slid back on my shaft like he'd been waiting his whole life for that moment. I hardly had to move. He was all rhythm and gyration and bucking and humping - I’d created a monster! Suddenly the moment of climax was upon us.

"I’M CUMMIN!" I half expected him to slide off me with that warning, but rather he grabbed my hips so I couldn’t pull out and rammed his ass back down on my dick. I exploded like I hadn't in weeks - all over his bloody ass walls. I was stunned, but at least he took the choice out of my hands.

In inexplicably, the kid was weeping. WTF? He slipped off my dick, and as I reached for a clean towel to wipe up the excess cum and lube, he leaned forward and kissed me passionately, all the while weeping.

"You're poz, aren't you?" he asked. Utterly confused by his deportment, I replied "I'm afraid so, Baby Cakes, but you never asked.” "You are really, really poz?" "Yes," I assured him, "Unless my doctor has made a major fuck-up, I'm poz." Suddenly his tears came in buckets, and he murmured "Oh thank you so much. Thank you, man. Thank you.” Still in the dark I replied "OK, Baby Cakes, but I don’t get it." “I want to Cum in your mouth. I wanna make you as happy as you’ve just made me. Blow me, please! I've gotta loose a load, and now, and I love blow jobs." I thought - 'this is a guy I can work with, even if I don't get him'.

After almost half an hour of pleasuring his rod, and twisting his tits and prostate with my fingers, he finally shot a delicious load of exceptionally thick, salty cum down my throat and on my lips and chin. Like a good fag, he promptly licked the cum off my face, and shared the traces of cum with me in a french kiss. When he finally collapsed on the bed, I gathered him in my arms and kissed him, saying

"You got more than you bargained for tonight, Baby Cakes.” His reply was "I doubt it - I doubt I got what I'm hoping for."

Now I understood. I’d been planning a mind fuck about pozzing him, only to find out the little fuck was a chaser! His next comment confirmed my interpretation: "I think I'm immune. No matter how much I fuck or with whom I fuck, my test results always come back negative." "Well, Baby Cakes, let’s see if we can change that. I wanna see you again, and I got friends who would love to breed you."

I pledged my continued support in a new personal campaign to poz the needy.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...